Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Sunday what are you dong today?

(77 Posts)
speakout Sun 27-May-18 06:23:59

I'm up at silly o clock, which I actually enjoy, still in bed, thinking about a second coffee. It's quite misty outside and the bird song is very noisy.
I will have to work for a few hours today- but that's OK, I work from home and the work is fun.
Everyone is still asleep but OH and usually sneak out early on a Sunday for a breakfast. We hit ASDA at 8am then breakfast at Ikea at 9am and home by 9.30.
What are you doing today?

Fivetoomany Sun 27-May-18 06:25:50

Were supposed to be travelling to a theme park. 50% chance of thunder though? Tickets need to be used this week so I'm thinking about risking it anyway....confused

scrumples Sun 27-May-18 06:28:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Highhorse1981 Sun 27-May-18 06:29:17

You’re not in England Op? Just that supermarkets here don’t open until 10 earliest on. Sunday

Today
Having a quiet coffee and breakfast whilst children sleep
Will get on with some housework asrhey wont be up until gone 8am.
Then body pump class followed by body balance whilst children at Gym creche
Then M&S lunch picnic in the park
Then off to the theatre to see David Walliam’s “Awful Auntie”
Back home for dinner in the garden
Children to bed
Me in front of greys anatomy

leanne9312 Sun 27-May-18 06:30:01

Woke up at 5 couldn't get back off, seeing the MIL today and eventually might put the huge washing pile away upstairs sad pretty boring day

AgedTawnyPort Sun 27-May-18 06:32:32

I need to write 3000 words before tonight and I haven't started so I will be at home for much of the day! DD has got end of year exams in a couple of weeks so she can use the day at home to revise.

It is going to be glorious here! We will do something nice tomorrow and Tuesday.

PenApple Sun 27-May-18 06:33:36

Ds2 woke me at half past fucking 4 for the day confused

I’ve put a wash on and entertained/fed him. He’ll need a nap soon and it’s tempting to get back into bed.

Might hit Tesco instead though if I can be bothered throwing some clothes on. I think bed will win though....

RemainOptimistic Sun 27-May-18 06:34:34

We have a clean washing mountain too. It's been ignored for 2 weeks!

Have to take a broken tablet back to argos and argue for a refund. Cba. Also collect a parcel. Cba.

There is a definite theme grin

adaline Sun 27-May-18 06:35:53

We're up with our new puppy! His first night home last night but he was very good - now he's being utterly spoiled with cuddles in bed!

ThroughThickAndThin01 Sun 27-May-18 06:36:37

Going to Lords to watch the cricket, for however long it lasts! Very excited but wish we weren’t in such a dire position. Just about to walk the dogs.

mumonashoestring Sun 27-May-18 06:38:25

Technically, supposed to be going to the allotment to get some beans and sweet corn in but we had an enormous storm last night so it'll depend how wet the ground is. At the moment I'm sitting up in bed occasionally giving DS tummy rubs (as DH is away with the dog DS has decided to take the dogs place grin ). We'll get up and have breakfast soon, DS has a Blox kit he wants help building, and then we'll think about whether it's digging and planting weather.

ProjectInsanity Sun 27-May-18 06:39:00

We were going to go on a bike ride, but DH "serviced" his bike yesterday and it currently has no pedals or chain....so I don't know. Wanted to build some shelves but ikea only delivered half my order, the rest has a weeks delay.
Washing, cleaning and tidying probably.

speakout Sun 27-May-18 06:39:57

Highhorse1981

Pump and Balance- my favourites. I do several of each a week, Friday is my two "back to back" classes.
Sunday is a day off from exercise for me,

MrsJonesAndMe Sun 27-May-18 06:41:20

Go back to bed Apple

DS woke at 5:55, so we've been watching Stampy hmm

We're off to the cinema and want to sort/clean my car and fingers crossed for a BBQ later.

Heismyopendoor Sun 27-May-18 06:41:29

We bought half of Ikea yesterday. So I think putting things together smile

Also some gardening of time allows and then church tonight

DownUdderer Sun 27-May-18 06:42:04

I’m in Australia and it’s cold today so we’ve had a stay at home day. I’ve been googling a house I’d like to go and view. We’ll be getting pre-approved for a mortgage this week.

I’ve done homework with the girls and ds is napping.

I’ve made reward charts so I’m hoping for a good week this week.

Cally62 Sun 27-May-18 06:43:22

I was up at stupido'clock.

Just off into the kitchen to make lemon curd ice cream and a cake for afternoon tea.

Pussy cat is meowing to go out...indoor cat but goes out on a lead.

Trip around a garden centre and maybe lunch out.

Just a normal Sunday.

bakerstreet101 Sun 27-May-18 06:43:24

We're up with our new puppy! His first night home last night but he was very good - now he's being utterly spoiled with cuddles in bed!

Photo please adaline? (Of the puppy grin)

Minniemountain Sun 27-May-18 06:46:02

Waiting (again) to find out if DH has his knee operation today. If he doesn't, which looks likely from the call he got at 9pm, he'll rest and see MIL whilst I take DS to the park for the day.

Minniemountain Sun 27-May-18 06:47:40

And hopefully I'll fit in a swim at the lido.

Japanese Sun 27-May-18 06:48:51

I will be supervising the DCs' music practice this morning & giving them both a piano lesson.

Then I have to go clothes shopping as I am going to a wedding abroad next weekend and have nothing suitable in the wardrobe. I hate clothes shopping so I have been putting it off until the last minute.

adaline - cuddles with a new puppy sounds like a fab way to enjoy a Sunday smile

Highhorse1981 Sun 27-May-18 06:49:23

Speakout

Today was meant to be my day off but I rang on off chance and managed to get children in to creche so thought I’d grab the opportunity!

Body balance not my fav. Prefer functional fit, but not on at weekends

GrumpyOldMare Sun 27-May-18 06:55:32

Working now till Thursday.

VioletCharlotte Sun 27-May-18 06:56:54

Another one awake early. I'm going to lie in bed for a bit and read my book. I'll get up about 8 and go out to the forest with the dog for a walk, finishing up with a coffee at the cafe.
This afternoon I need to do some housework as didn't get anything done yesterday. So pleased tomorrow a bank holiday and we've got another day off work to look forward to.

Osopolar Sun 27-May-18 06:58:23

Giving DH a lie in so watching Show Me Show Me with DS. Then I will take him swimming while DH buys some running shoes. Will pack them off to the park this afternoon while I relax smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: