Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Infuriated me with CF stories please?!

(12 Posts)
SickofPeterRabbit Sat 26-May-18 22:47:40

I do love a good cheeky fucker thread! Those two parking ones have me riled up. Please infuriate me with your CF stories!!!

SickofPeterRabbit Sun 27-May-18 00:12:03

Nobody?!?

SapphireSeptember Sun 27-May-18 03:14:56

I get lots of CFs where I work, they always want extra stuff and are amazed when they have to pay for it. Then have the audacity to moan at me about it, (yeah, like I make the rules.)

LolaTheDarkdestroyer Sun 27-May-18 12:05:18

I think cf stories have run their course there's some in classics.

SickofPeterRabbit Sun 27-May-18 17:47:56

Well thanks a lot for that....

CigarsofthePharoahs Sun 27-May-18 18:19:27

I know a few.
A friend of mine volunteered to help out when our church arranged for a group of foreign teenagers to visit.
She offered to host one, but they had no room for any more and due to other commitments they couldn't do lifts to and from places. They were told this was fine, all they'd need to provide was bread and breakfast. The teenager would arrive Friday evening and would leave Monday morning.

Except, the cf-ery started.
With only a week to go they were told (not asked) that they'd actually have to be providing all meals and they'd have to ferry said person about, including a day trip to London.
Oh, and they'll be arriving on the Thursday now and they'd need to be at the airport for 3am. Oh, and their flight leaves on Tuesday at 5am, lift for that too.
Final straw? They were told they'd be having two teenagers even though they didn't have room.
This forced my friend to grow a spine and pull out. She felt very guilty until she spoke to someone who'd hosted some of the group the year before. They'd taken over the whole lounge and had made a mess and left lots of rubbish.
The whole thing has petered out now, funnily enough they just can't find people to host some demanding tennagers for free.

robotcartrainhat Sun 27-May-18 18:25:49

My mum asked if she could have something delivered to my house as she didnt want my dad to see it. This was before christmas and I assumed it was a gift. So I said thats fine.
Over 15 large boxes then arrived one after another.... I wasnt always in and some were left at various neighbours which pissed them off, and I had absolutely nowhere to store them.
None of them actually turned out to be gifts for anyone... they were all for her from online shopping that she didnt want my dad to know shed spent money on...

MalcolmsBrokenWalrusMoneybox Sun 27-May-18 19:10:00

Df asked me to send some items as Christmas presents for his friends. Fine. Over £50 including postage. He never paid for them, not even a contribution towards postage.

happinessischocolate Sun 27-May-18 19:11:15

The first time I met my DPs best mates girlfriend she told me that it would be a great idea for me to take her to IKEA as she hadn't been there for years as it was 30 miles away and she didn't drive. She then said "but actually before that I need to take me to ASDA tomorrow as I need to get some shopping, don't worry you can grab yourself some bits too while we're there" thanks to the CF threads on here I was ready and said sorry that won't work I'm taking my dd shopping tomorrow, why don't you do your shopping online like I do" we then bumped into them last week and she's decided that I can drive us all to the beach one day, or if I don't fancy that then out into the countryside 😂

xsquared Sun 27-May-18 21:23:52

There are loads of CFs where I work. My current line manager, previous line manager, staff who are a couple of grades above me are all CFs to keep passing work to me that they should be responsible for.
Staff who take leave to go on holiday abroad when it’s convenient for them, and ask my colleague or me to cover for them, but we can’t even take leave during holiday time as we only have half as much as they do.

PositiveCattitude Sun 27-May-18 21:30:57

Dh's friend used to come to our house 5 pm until 11 30 every night to watch our television as he did not have one.

SickofPeterRabbit Tue 29-May-18 21:58:10

Wow!! CF's live on!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: