Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Movie Star Planet - contacting them

(7 Posts)
contracting Thu 24-May-18 09:43:28

Has anyone ever been successful in speaking to Movie Star Planet customer services?

dementedpixie Thu 24-May-18 09:46:45

Think we did it by email when dd had her account hacked. Stopped using it after thst

FrogPie Thu 24-May-18 09:47:42

Email. Though I would put as much distance between me and that site as possible. Awful site for ‘children’

contracting Thu 24-May-18 10:55:43

Oh yes - I know it's a hideous site.
DD1 (13) took husband's bank card without permission and spent nearly £100. I only found out by accident, checking my bank account.

Bank cant do anything regarding refunding the money (yes debit card used!) without police being involved.
I've emailed MSP and am waiting to hear back.
Considering getting Police round to talk to her.

GladAllOver Thu 24-May-18 11:03:58

Why do you want the police to talk to your daughter? If she has misused her father's card that is a parenting problem.

The police are overstretched already, without acting as family advisers.

contracting Thu 24-May-18 12:07:55

Actually it was a suggestion on mumsnet that I'd found.
You're right that it's a parenting issue. Sometimes however we all need support & children need to understand the enormity of the situation.

GladAllOver Thu 24-May-18 18:19:29

Mumsnetters often say 'Call the police' when they can't suggest anything more useful.
The police aren't social workers, neither are they supposed to supply 'care in the community'.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: