Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Football Shirt Printing - where?

(7 Posts)
4forksake Mon 21-May-18 10:08:15

Looking to buy DS a football shirt for his birthday & he wants it personalising. The only place I can find the strip he wants in his size are Sports Direct & JD Sports but I can't seem to add personalisation onto the shirt (have checked against the new England strip & this can be personalised). Does anyone know if there are any high street stores where you can take a shirt in to be printed (not sure if generalised printers do this?) or anywhere the shirt could be sent to be printed (although would rather not have to send it away!)

miked99 Mon 21-May-18 11:00:24

Hi
if you haven't already bought the shirt, the big online retailers like Kitbag personalise shirts and are usually much cheaper than the high street shops
www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en

they deliver quickly too

4forksake Mon 21-May-18 22:04:23

Thanks. I'd looked on kitbag but unfortunately they only do long sleeve shirts in the size I'm looking for.

goingtotown Mon 21-May-18 22:32:30

If you buy the shirt at the football club they do the printing.

LetsGoFlyAKiteee Mon 21-May-18 22:35:50

I've always had it done at JD sports. Never ordered the shirt with it personalised though just got it done after

Freshprincess Mon 21-May-18 22:41:50

DW sports do it if you but the top from there.

4forksake Tue 22-May-18 10:43:10

Thanks. Have ordered the shirt from JD & can take it into their shop to have it printed. As much as I'd love to go to the club shop, it's Real Madrid so sadly a bit far smilegrin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: