Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

What happened to the Markles?

(13 Posts)
sonjadog Sun 20-May-18 20:45:13

Pre-wedding, Meghan’s awful relatives had apparently flown over even though they weren’t invited. Presumably they wanted to milk the day for money/attention, but I haven’t heard any more about them. What did they end up doing yesterday?

OdileDeCaray Sun 20-May-18 21:15:48

Tower of London.

They've been hung, drawn and quarters and the remains are being returned to their Trailer Park/Cannabis Farm.

sonjadog Sun 20-May-18 21:25:50

So much as expected then.

HaveYouSeenMyHat Sun 20-May-18 21:27:27

I read they were going to do some interviews/commentary but the Royal Family had strong words with the TV company, so their input was shelved.

Blind Gossip website is a fount of knowledge.

LIZS Sun 20-May-18 21:29:15

Airbrushed out, just like Harry's party associates.

x2boys Sun 20-May-18 21:30:34

I wonder who was going interview them ? I read Paul Burrell was supposed to be filming for an American channel yesterday and got stopped by security?

HaveYouSeenMyHat Sun 20-May-18 21:34:13

I think i read it was ITV, but I’m not sure how accurate that was.

BartholinsSister Sun 20-May-18 21:34:50

Also where was Harry's Dad?

x2boys Sun 20-May-18 21:36:52

Harry looks just like prince charles and gets his red hair from the Spencer's.

Mabeldidit Sun 20-May-18 21:48:07

"Also where was Harry's Dad?"

grin

LivingMyBestLife Sun 20-May-18 21:50:09

GMB seemed to drop their promise to have her ex SIL and her family commenting on the wedding - I did point out on a MN thread that I thought it was hypocritical of GMB to have Piers slating one sister for making money out the connection while booking another family member for the programme.

sonjadog Sun 20-May-18 22:06:48

I have just taken a round of the tabloids to see if I could find any mention of them. Not a word.

Then I got reading the comments on the Daily Mail. My goodness, there are some people out there who dislike Meghan based on very little at all!

Wellthisunexpected Sun 20-May-18 22:10:34

I really don't know why people don't like her. I think she looks warm, genuine and generally lovely.

I guess we still have a load of xenophobic racist cunts out there.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: