Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

I see my HCBs in colour...

(1000 Posts)
MrPickleHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 14:03:29

Continuation of general mayhem and frivolity...all accompanied by a brew and a HCB! Come on in...the currants are akways toasty warm!

HCB ( X ) HCB

MrPickleHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 14:07:41

Or always .... having some trouble with a genius and an assassin and a towel right now, so typing is a little challenging...

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 14:09:42

Well I've never tasted the delicacy that is an akways currant.....are they sweet and juicy? I'm hoping they'll plump up the HCBs.

Anyways, Mr Pickle, I knew it, I fucking knew you'd see rainbows!
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!!!! grin

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 14:10:34

HCB ( X ) HCB

MrPickleHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 14:12:08

There was never any doubt Einstein! I am the heroic HCB Mr Pickle after all! 🌈 smile

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 14:46:13

Why am I reading your last post and hearing you speak in a deep booming God-like voice? confused

WTF did you put in my fudge cake sassy?hmm

Word of warning MrPickle, sassy broke George Ezra, so tread carefully.

picklemepopcorn Sun 29-Apr-18 15:03:00

Right, hopefully that will put an end to my identity issues. Here I am.

Hello Arti, we had APCM at church today, so I'm well drained now!

Mr Pickle, glad you could join us! You're a popular chap, round here.

TheSassyAssassin Sun 29-Apr-18 15:07:57

<strolls in whistling innocently> Me? Put anything in the fudge icing? halo

Oooh new thread yay!

Oh...and um Mr Pickle does have a rather deep god-like voice Einstein blush Think he's off making rainbow memories elsewhere for a bit...but I have a feeling he might pop up again someday if I don't break him grin

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 15:33:47

Bloody hell, do we need to include light hearted in everything we post now? I blame the trolls dadtoseven. <flounces>

TheSassyAssassin Sun 29-Apr-18 15:38:37

There's always one Einstein. Don't sweat it...well unless Mr Pickle is in the room wink

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 15:41:24

It's like being in a sauna around MrPickle! 🌞🌞🌞

TheSassyAssassin Sun 29-Apr-18 16:00:58

X-post on t'other thread Einstein but def got your back.... <sharpens assassin knives>

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 16:02:30

Thanks sassy flowers

Perhaps now is the time for warpaint?

HCB ( X ) HCB

dadtoseven Sun 29-Apr-18 16:03:26

My blooming app doesn't let me check what name I'm posting under before I post. Oh well, loop deserves to be slightly confused, I reckon.

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 16:43:55

Yes it could be confusing to have dadtoseven suddenly defending the thread. grin

picklemepopcorn Sun 29-Apr-18 16:55:25

We should invite Loop to join us here. That would really confuddle here!

picklemepopcorn Sun 29-Apr-18 16:55:45

Her, darn it!

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 16:59:15

Oooh, yes pickle. Should we post a link? grin

educatingarti Sun 29-Apr-18 17:51:33

I'm only half understanding what c you are on about! The toddlers have addled my brain. ( and autocorrect wanted to turn toddler to griddler for some reason!)

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 18:00:34

Arti, I don't think it's the toddler addled brain.......did you miss the links to the dadsnet thread? If so, that explains the confusion. Rest assured you're brain is still intact. grin

TheSassyAssassin Sun 29-Apr-18 18:52:00

Vast change in subject but bloody hell my supper was lush! Threw it together entirely with what was in ....so nice wholemeal bread thinly sliced and toasted and topped with a bit of chilli cheese (cheddar with Scotch Bonnets in it), avocado, smoked salmon and poached eggs. Little bit of horseradish on the side. Bloody hell ...as close as am gonna come to see a rainbow today but was v good smile <pats self on back for good fridge raiding technique this eve>

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 19:00:28

Wow sassy, sounds amazing! envy<--definitely envy

TheSassyAssassin Sun 29-Apr-18 19:02:08

Don't always eat as nicely Einstein but occasionally I somehow manage to have stuff in I can turn into something v tasty...and it really was...yum! smile

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Sun 29-Apr-18 19:15:29

I'm staaaaaarrrrrrrrrvvvvvvving!!!! Not had anything yet bc I'm in a strop, sent DH to the shops and he's brought back salad. Fucking salad! angry

TheSassyAssassin Sun 29-Apr-18 19:28:08

LTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is not accepting new messages.