Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Is Ultracrepidarian still around?

(5 Posts)
Meepmeepvr0000m Thu 26-Apr-18 21:41:56

I need to know if she ever found out what happened that night at the camping pods in Skye.

PanPanPanPing Fri 27-Apr-18 07:11:36

If she is I expect she NCd. On the 'big reveal' thread, which she was drip-feeding, a couple of MNers pointed out some inconsistencies and she never came back.

The theory was that it was something she'd made up for a Halloween woo thread. Even if it was, it was a shame we never got to hear the ending!!

Molly & Tristan's farm/camping pods B&B were on the mainland. Ultra and her DH had been on holiday on Skye, but it was on their return journey, having left Skye, that they got caught in the snowstorm and took refuge at M & T's!

PanPanPanPing Fri 27-Apr-18 08:53:58

Oops, I've just found Ultra's original story. They had travelled from the Orkneys and were making their way to Skye via the mainland. As I interpret her description, they were still on the mainland that fateful night?!

Meepmeepvr0000m Fri 27-Apr-18 09:54:45

Ah I've just gone back and re-read and yes they weren't on Skye at the time. That disappointing that there was no ending. Thanks

PanPanPanPing Fri 27-Apr-18 16:56:26

It would have been fun to hear the denouement ... even though it was a made up ghost story 🎃 😱 💀 grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: