Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

I bought space themes bedsheets today.

(133 Posts)
buddhasbelly Thu 26-Apr-18 17:15:35

They're for me blush they were in debenhams ted baker kids range, heavily reduced, high thread count 100% cotton, double size and I just thought sod it, I think they look great and my bed is just for me....

But I turn 30 this year...also the cardboard stuff you get in between the sheets has a colouring in scene -probably for the children-- and a "gone fishin" door hanger that's now on my door

Humour me with things you've bought that you're supposed to be too old for smile

BusySittingDown Thu 26-Apr-18 17:17:27

I have unicorn slippers and I love watching Full House with the DDs.

buddhasbelly Thu 26-Apr-18 17:18:56

I also think I could've bulked bought the single ones and sold them in eBay (that were that cheap) but I was too busy thinking about how good these would look on my bed. grin

YourHandInMyHand Thu 26-Apr-18 17:19:11

They sound MARVELLOUS. Did they do them in King Size? Probably a pipe dream if it's a kids range. grin

buddhasbelly Thu 26-Apr-18 17:19:26

Thank you Busy this is just the sort of thing I was after!

buddhasbelly Thu 26-Apr-18 17:20:45

I bet you look great in your slippers busy

yourhand i shall post a photo! there's creases, I care not about creases

JenBarber Thu 26-Apr-18 17:20:50

I'm currently wearing a TBBT hoodie and Ghostbusters knickers.

36. No current plans to grow up.

KanyeWesticle Thu 26-Apr-18 17:23:40

My umbrella comes in a rabbit shaped case that makes it look like a comfort toy. I troop around with it dangling from my wrist like a toddler.

flubdub Thu 26-Apr-18 17:28:32

Iv got a mermaid themed bedroom.
I'm currently wearing Peppa Pig slippers.
I have The Little Mermaid purse and phone case.
I have a King Triton tsum tsum from the Disney store, hanging from my rear view mirror in the car.

I'm 32 😶

flubdub Thu 26-Apr-18 17:29:22

And my best friend has a DC Super Hero girls duvet cover on her bed. She's 30 with four kids 😂

IntelligentYetIndecisive Thu 26-Apr-18 17:29:37

Minions duvet cover.

WishingOnABar Thu 26-Apr-18 17:30:31

Can you link op? I’m looking for a nice space them set for ds

HandbagCrazy Thu 26-Apr-18 17:31:19

Does children's dvds, a colouring book and novelty slipper socks count? As I have lots.

I am jealous of your bedding. I saw the most amazing children's Christmas bedding in the January sale but knew DH would think I'm mad so I left it and regret it now

ProseccoPoppy Thu 26-Apr-18 17:31:35

Space boots slippers. I love them and they make me happy grin

GinAndSonic Thu 26-Apr-18 17:32:46

Here coz I want some too

buddhasbelly Thu 26-Apr-18 17:34:52

Wishing i bought them in store but will see if I can find. They are very soft and comfy!

Google isn't letting me upload a pic, I shall try again in a while. I also realise you lot aren't waiting with bated breath to see some sheets blush

And these are all fabulous examples as to why I should be chuffed with my new sheets and not slightly embarassed grin

Merryfeckingchristmas Thu 26-Apr-18 17:35:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

evilharpy Thu 26-Apr-18 17:35:47

Shitloads of Sylvanian Families stuff second hand. "For my daughter." Actually for me.

buddhasbelly Thu 26-Apr-18 17:37:06

Merry i very much like your passive agressive use of a slytherin coaster

buddhasbelly Thu 26-Apr-18 17:44:44

Success! Complete with door hanger and colouring in cardboard grin

WishingOnABar Thu 26-Apr-18 17:46:10

Oh i love those! DS has the science museum ones atm, they have glow in the dark stars all over them

buddhasbelly Thu 26-Apr-18 17:49:58

@WishingOnABar I checked the debenhams website but not on there (they had other spacey ones though). Duvet cover, pillow covers and separate fitted sheet (with extra covers) for the total sum of £17.50 instead of £75 shock

CaptainCallisto Thu 26-Apr-18 17:56:52

I have a TARDIS back pack instead of a 'grown up' handbag. It has a little bit in the back for you to write your name and class grin

I also have a Ravenclaw pencil case, key ring, blanket and jumper. (I get irritated on a fairly regular basis that all the good stuff only seems to come in Gryffindor and Slytherin).

Up until recently my slippers were giant monster feet. Now they're highland cows, complete with horns.

I refuse to be a 'proper' grown up grin

WishingOnABar Thu 26-Apr-18 17:58:32

Thanks anyway buddhas I will have a look in my local debenhams

Littlejayx Thu 26-Apr-18 18:01:58

direct.asda.com/george/home-garden/bedding/duvet-covers/geometric-dinosaur-print-reversible-duvet-cover/GEM601682,default,pd.html

I have these, no shame

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: