Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Prince Andrew

(150 Posts)
ValleyClouds Mon 23-Apr-18 16:49:08

Has anyone else noticed that the media are making a big deal out of the fact that Prince Andrew is no longer in the Top 6 in the line of succession and specifically that this means :

"He no longer needs the Queens permission to marry"

As if they are hinting that he has been waiting for this and will now marry, presumably remarry Fergie.

It has long been said that he wouldn't get her permission to bring Fergie back, and now doesn't need it, particularly as he is no longer a "core royal" and so she would have no official duties

AiryFairy1 Mon 23-Apr-18 16:51:49

Oh I thought the royal baby had been named grin

RancidOldHag Mon 23-Apr-18 16:52:07

Double wedding with Eugenie ??

Sparklingbrook Mon 23-Apr-18 16:52:35

I always see a thread title with just a name and think they have died...

furryleopard Mon 23-Apr-18 16:54:23

The thing is, what's in it for Fergie to remarry him??

NormHonal Mon 23-Apr-18 16:54:33

There was something on one of the gossip websites a few days ago which seemed to be about him. So I think they’re hinting at that, without being able to say it.

Have a google. Blind gossip.

Overgrownladygarden Mon 23-Apr-18 16:55:41

Erm, I thought it a poorly kept secret that he was gay?!

kimlo Mon 23-Apr-18 16:57:02

maybe he's marrying a man.

ValleyClouds Mon 23-Apr-18 16:58:44

Apologies to the people who thought the Duke was dead or that the baby shares his name grin

I had thought they were living together as s couple in all but name and were waiting for D of E to pop off but he seems in rude health and this seems like a work around. The way it's being reported seems like a deliberate leak

ValleyClouds Mon 23-Apr-18 16:59:45

Gay rumours were about Edward I thought and Andy a known shagger (women)

Anotherdayanotherdollar Mon 23-Apr-18 17:01:26

I just saw a picture of him this morning, he has aged well!

Bluntness100 Mon 23-Apr-18 17:02:06

I'd be surprised to be honest if they remarried, especially not within the Queen or Philips lifetime.

ilovesooty Mon 23-Apr-18 17:03:50

He's a waste of space and it's high time he and the rest of his pointless family adopted a far lower profile - his days as anyone of importance will be numbered anyway when Charles becomes king.

Wisdens Mon 23-Apr-18 17:04:21

The thing is, what's in it for Fergie to remarry him??

Someone else to suck her toes?

SleepingStandingUp Mon 23-Apr-18 17:04:37

I was just coming in to post re this. They could do a quiet one, civil ceremony, the girls as witnesses, all out their own pocket.
I'm too young to remember them together but they don't act like MY divorced parents, that's for sure

ChoccyJules Mon 23-Apr-18 17:07:28

'all out their own pocket' hahahaha those two?!

ajandjjmum Mon 23-Apr-18 17:08:40

I don't like either of them, but hats off for the way they've stuck together to raise their daughters.

SadieHH Mon 23-Apr-18 17:10:14

I like her, she's the only one I've ever liked so I'd be happy for them to remarry, bearing in mind that my general level of giving-a-tossness is quite low

ValleyClouds Mon 23-Apr-18 17:10:22

"What's in it for Fergie?"

Fergie has not spent one Christmas Day with her daughters since her divorce. I think on one occasion she sat in a cottage alone on the grounds in order to steal an hour with them.

Her daughter is about to marry. And presumably have children.

I'd say there's a lot in it for her

eloisesparkle Mon 23-Apr-18 17:14:37

Fergie's welcome to him.
Hasn't he been linked with younger women ?

gearandloathing Mon 23-Apr-18 17:14:40

Haven't they been living together for years?

Biggest sham divorce ever...

FrancisUnderwood Mon 23-Apr-18 17:15:40

Oh I don't think they'd bother to be honest. They seem fairly settled as things are now.

Tistheseason17 Mon 23-Apr-18 17:18:03

I also heard it is an open secret that he is gay.
Who gives a monkeys? Let him be with whoever makes him happy, none of anyone else's business.
The only shame would be that he could not do what makes him happy sooner, if that is the case.

x2boys Mon 23-Apr-18 17:20:33

Why did they get divorced anyway? I vaguely remember the whole toe sucking thing but they seem to get on remarkably well for a married couple.

MushroomGravy Mon 23-Apr-18 17:21:41

Do you all really think he wouldn't remarry without permission anyway if he wanted to?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: