Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Anyone in Bournemouth/Poole have a short-term room to rent?

(11 Posts)
hermesgrrrr Sun 22-Apr-18 17:37:27

Dd and bf (18 and 20) need a room to rent in Bournemouth/Poole from mid May to mid August when their rental flat is available. Both will be working, are very responsible, quiet and respectful.

AvocadosBeforeMortgages Sun 22-Apr-18 17:41:18

Have a look on Spareroom.co.uk - it's by far the biggest and best site for such things. You can filter for rooms that accept couples, rooms that are available for short term let's etc on there too. I've used it several times for both housemate and house hunting with success

Gumtree also has adverts, though the quality / level of crazy can vary more there

hermesgrrrr Sun 22-Apr-18 17:55:36

Thank you avocado.

hermesgrrrr Sun 22-Apr-18 19:38:54

Bump

zolaaa Sun 22-Apr-18 19:48:19

Are they students? Often student accommodation places will let out rooms for summer.

Onesmallstepforaman Sun 22-Apr-18 20:13:12

With apologies to hermesgrrrr for a derail, is there a site where I can offer a bedroom (with use of other facilities) for very short, possibly even an overnight,stays.?
Thanks, and sorry again OP

hermesgrrrr Sun 22-Apr-18 20:20:51

No worries, what about airbnb?

Onesmallstepforaman Sun 22-Apr-18 20:25:07

oh, I didn't realize they did little things like that, thanks.

AvocadosBeforeMortgages Sun 22-Apr-18 22:20:36

@onesmall You can even block out dates when you don't want your room to be available eg if you're having family over to stay. Airbnb would be the way to go about it

Fredathetortoise Sun 22-Apr-18 22:28:45

@Onesmallstepforaman You could look at doing theatre digs. Contact your local theatre to see if they have a digs list you could go on. Lots of touring companies want accom for 1/2/3 nights, 1 week etc.

Feel free to pm me if you have questions

Onesmallstepforaman Mon 23-Apr-18 05:16:09

Thanks all for the responses. Sorry Hermes, I'm in York, so absolutely no use to the Bournemouth query.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: