Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Juice Plus

(16 Posts)
Lobsterquadrille2 Sat 21-Apr-18 22:20:02

Has anyone been to one of their sales pitches, does anyone take it and does it work? Thank you!

BitchQueen90 Sat 21-Apr-18 22:24:59

Save yourself some money and time and just eat fruit and veggies. There's nothing in Juice Plus that you can't get from proper food. Absolute con.

kissthealderman Sat 21-Apr-18 22:25:07

No no no no no.

OdileDeCaray Sat 21-Apr-18 22:27:43

It's crap

TheMonkeyMummy Sat 21-Apr-18 22:29:09

RUN FOR THE HILLS

Lobsterquadrille2 Sat 21-Apr-18 23:00:16

That's what I wondered.

Do all the skin proclamations fail too? It wasn't for me but DD has had skin issues for the last few years, to the extent that she's missing lectures.

OdileDeCaray Sat 21-Apr-18 23:01:50

Take her to a Dermatologist.

Lobsterquadrille2 Sat 21-Apr-18 23:01:53

She has been on everything aside from roaccutane.

Lobsterquadrille2 Sat 21-Apr-18 23:02:12

Tried that.

SockQueen Sat 21-Apr-18 23:05:45

It is an MLM scam, nothing more. There are some good MLM threads on MN if you have a search.

Lobsterquadrille2 Sat 21-Apr-18 23:06:33

I don't know what to advise any more. I didn't have spots, although loads of other problems.

She eats broccoli, fish, drinks water only, barely drinks, doesn't smoke. She sees people around her eating, drinking unhealthily.

I'm at a loss. It's been going for about eight years. Any advice?

Lobsterquadrille2 Sat 21-Apr-18 23:07:47

Ol, scam. I'm in that state where I would chuck money at anything that I thought might help her.

Thank you.

BitchQueen90 Sun 22-Apr-18 07:37:10

Juice Plus won't help if a healthy diet doesn't - as I said there's nothing in it that doesn't exist in healthy foods. If you're willing to chuck money at anything I'd recommend laser skin therapy.

MaverickSnoopy Sun 22-Apr-18 08:02:16

I have a friend who has just left the mlm world of juice plus. She'd been avidly selling it left right and centre and saying it had cured her of her life long illness. She has now admired that it is all indeed just a con and she is not cured.

I can't absolutely understand in this situation you're willing to try it, but it's just a big con and this is not the thing that will help her.

My mum used to have major skin problem and started drinking A LOT (can't remember how much) of water and it cleared up. Obviously your dd is already drinking a lot of water so that probably won't help her. But there must be something. What sort of research have you done?

MaverickSnoopy Sun 22-Apr-18 08:02:45

* can absolutely understand

Lobsterquadrille2 Sun 22-Apr-18 19:39:37

I haven't really done any research. I know how healthy her diet is and that she only drinks water. She is intelligent and sociable but missing out because of her spots.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: