Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

How do some women store their phone in their bra?

(57 Posts)
jnfrrss Sat 21-Apr-18 18:34:10

I've seen several women doing this today, but isn't it really uncomfortable? Won't it fall out and break easily and stretch the bra?

NapQueen Sat 21-Apr-18 18:36:42

Because theyve not done the Bra Intervention and clearly are wearing the wrong size?

LoniceraJaponica Sat 21-Apr-18 18:37:42

I have no idea. I am only a 32B so it would be impossible for me. Judging by the many related posts on MN most posters seem to be ample in that area and would be able to secrete a phone there quite easily.

lucysmam Sat 21-Apr-18 18:40:50

I don't think my bra's big enough for my phone but it has been suggested I do it a few times when just nipping to the shop.

Someone I used to walk up to school with had bigger boobs, so I presume bigger cups, and an i-phone which fit in there.

Madlizzy Sat 21-Apr-18 18:42:24

I have big boobs and a big bra. Definitely wearing the right size. It fits just nicely tucked in.

jnfrrss Sat 21-Apr-18 18:43:13

Yes the boob size threads make me envious on here! Is almost as bad as the job ones where so many are earning 80k in a 9-5 job with no overtime and they love itenvy

Yes I've thought they must be wearing the wrong size, or lost a bit and making use of a too big bra

hangry24seven Sat 21-Apr-18 18:43:31

I wear 36G after the mumsnet bra intervention. I have no room for my phone!!
I too reckon theyre wearing the wrong size!

AwkwardSquad Sat 21-Apr-18 18:44:23

But does it not get a tad moist? Or is that just me and my perimenopausal problems...

Redcrayons Sat 21-Apr-18 18:45:29

Someone suggested this on a running thread as an alternative to carrying your phone. hmm. There's no room in mine.

Noqonterfy Sat 21-Apr-18 18:46:38

I just tuck it down the side. Fits fine. And I have done the bra intervention and am wearing the right size.

MrTumblesSpottyHag Sat 21-Apr-18 18:46:49

I have one boob bigger than the other so I can tuck it in with the smaller boob. I'm a 32K.
It does get a bit sweaty so I wouldn't run with it or anything but used to be great on a night out!

britnay Sat 21-Apr-18 18:49:34

small (dumb)phone!

hazeyjane Sat 21-Apr-18 18:49:52

I sometimes stuff it in the top if I'm desperate, but there is the danger of boob dialling. Nothing more disconcerting than "hello....hello...." suddenly emanating from your boob.

Wolfiefan Sat 21-Apr-18 18:50:55

My bra is full of boob.
No room for phone.
I may be veering into bonkers tin foil hat territory but is wearing it so close to your breast a small risk of increased chance of cancer?
I will stick to keeping it in a bag!

StatisticallyChallenged Sat 21-Apr-18 18:51:18

I'm one of the crazy bra ladies , my bras definitely fit. Wouldn't manage it in an unpadded but it fits in my moulded sports bra when I don't have pockets. Roughly 32j.

laurzj82 Sat 21-Apr-18 18:51:28

What's the bra intervention? I feel I should want one?

megletthesecond Sat 21-Apr-18 18:54:48

I wear two sports bras when I'm running despite having ballerina boobs and my phone sits in my bra really nicely.
Easier to answer it than having it zipped away in my shorts.

Thatsalritehun Sat 21-Apr-18 18:55:22

I wear a 32F and have an IPhone SE. I don’t wear padded bras; plenty of room to slip the phone down the side of my cup, under the armpit. My boobs are squashy things. I do it often if I don’t have a bag with me.

Steeley113 Sat 21-Apr-18 18:56:41

It’s not as easy as the days when it was fashionable to have a tiny phone, but my iPhone can be slipped in mine for emergencies. I can’t bend over or anything with it in there as it will pop out. 34E.

KirstenRaymonde Sat 21-Apr-18 18:57:43

@laurzj82

Here: what bra size do you wear? Now do this calculator and see what size you should actually be (the vast majority of women are in the wrong size.

booborbust.com

TittyGolightly Sat 21-Apr-18 18:58:10

Mine just goes behind my bra strap rather than in the cup.

It’s never fallen out.

UnimaginativeUsername Sat 21-Apr-18 18:58:11

I’m a 28G and there’s no way that an iPhone would fit in my bra. Not even a small one. I’ve just tried and it’s definitely not going to fit.

Also, doesn’t it look very odd?

KirstenRaymonde Sat 21-Apr-18 18:58:12

My DSis keeps everything in her bra. She’s a 38G/H.

UnimaginativeUsername Sat 21-Apr-18 18:59:10

I just buy clothes with pockets for when I don’t want to take a bag with me.

niddy Sat 21-Apr-18 18:59:27

Thanks to having ' tea bag' tits blushgrin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: