Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Do me a daily Meal Plan so I can loose a stone please!

(18 Posts)
flowerpot1000000 Fri 20-Apr-18 13:48:53

Want to drop a stone in about 5-6 weeks but really not sure what I should be eating everyday. Work in an office so sat down alot but am going to be walking alot and doing what I can at home.

flowerpot1000000 Fri 20-Apr-18 13:58:40

Im thinking of cutting out all carbs

BuntyCollocks Fri 20-Apr-18 14:34:32

What height are you and what do you weigh? Use that to work out your TDEE, take 10-20% off that, there’s you’re caloric deficit. Track everything in myfitness pal and stick to it

gryffen Fri 20-Apr-18 14:48:31

Protien rich diet
Cut out carbs as much as possible
Cut out fizzy juice and increase water intake.

I have a pre surgical diet sheet in the house I can look out for you- reduced calorie intake to 600 for me but obviously increase to what you need etc and allow for any health conditions etc.

Now post surgical at 1 year (gastric sleeve) I've lost over 50kg.

flowerpot1000000 Fri 20-Apr-18 18:47:37

Wow well done. Im 5ft 4 and a half. Aboit 11stone and age 50 shock

So can u give me some ideas for breakfast lunch and dinner

user1471459936 Fri 20-Apr-18 18:49:14

Breakfast : 2 eggs scrambled
Lunch: huge bowl veg soup
Dinner: salmon with steamed veg
Snacks: fruit / small handful nuts

breastfeedingdrivingmecrazy Fri 20-Apr-18 19:15:01

Breakfast: spinach, asparagus, tomato and feta omelette
Lunch: grilled chicken and veg
Dinner: grilled fish and veg

Lean protein and veg. It will get you lean but it's so dull! As long as you are in a calorie deficit you can eat what you want.

Track your calories for an average week. Take off 10% and use that as a weekly goal. Start on tracking on Friday so if you have a blowout weekend you can take the over eating into account during the rest of the week (which will make you think twice about blowing out the following weekend!).

You'll lose half a pound-ish a week. So not quick results but sustainable

flowerpot1000000 Fri 20-Apr-18 19:21:16

Thanks is there an alternative to soup

allthegoodnameshadgone Fri 20-Apr-18 19:24:35

Ryvita and cottage cheese or low fat laughing cow aw your friends

misslomi Fri 20-Apr-18 19:27:29

I don’t think that cutting out any food group is good for you so I’d go for :

Breakfast : 2 eggs scrambled with spinach on a toasted English muffin

Lunch : Salad with lean protein & avocado (loads & loads of veggies in this!)

Dinner : lean protein with veggies and a small amount of carbs. Something like a homemade chilli made with 5% fat mince, carrots, celery, onion & peppers, chicken & veg curry, grilled fish with stir fried veg & rice. Just use a little bit of oil and have 50g (dried weight) of your rice, pasta, couscous.

Then just snack on fruit or a couple of ryvitas with cream cheese/peanut butter

Also, give yourself a treat every now and then 😊

Octave777 Fri 20-Apr-18 19:35:38

You can still eat carbs. It's a great way of feeling full and cuts out snacking. Fibrous and volumous foods like vedge are great too.

Agree it's about a deficit of tdee.

flowerpot1000000 Sat 21-Apr-18 21:55:06

So my food today...bit sparse because out all day but not really hungry

Breakfast bowl of melon
Lunch mango melon pineapple fingers
Tea homemade chilli lots of veg in it plis kale used on the base instead of rice. Melon for afters

Tomorrow will eat better at breakfast

noeffingidea Sat 21-Apr-18 22:07:52

This is what I ate to lose weight. I eat pretty much the same thing every day.
Breakfast (I eat mine quite late)- 1 slice of wholemeal toast, 1/2 tin of baked beans, 1 poached egg
Mid afternoon - yoghurt, fruit.
Dinner - either a salad with homous, cheese, or tinned mackerel, new potatoes, or somthing like vegetarian chilli with rice, lentil bolognaise. Served on a dessert plate to control portion size, weigh out the recommended portion of rice or pasta (is tiny)
Maybe a slice of toast and marmalade or jam if I felt hungry later.
No idea of calories there, and I can't afford not to eat things like bread and pasta. I just restrict the portion sizes.
The weight fell off me. I do loads of walking and swimming though.

noeffingidea Sat 21-Apr-18 22:19:06

Sorry, I got that wrong. I didn't have the yoghurt and fruit, thats what I eat now.
Breakfast/lunch - 1 slice of wholemeal toast, half a tin of beans, 1 poached egg.
Dinner - whatever I had in, but only served on a dessert plate.
Evening - 1 -2 slices of toast and marmalade.
I'm a carer though, that kind of meal plan probably won't suit someone working in an office.

AhAgain Sat 21-Apr-18 22:29:06

Cut out sugar (including drinks), reduce carbs, high protein, lots of fruit and veg, be careful with dairy (especially cheese and milky coffees).

I have prouder fit breakfast. Nuts mid morning snack. A ham wholemeal thin (big on ham, low on carbs), lots of veg, a few grapes for lunch. Some more grapes as a snack. Something like scrambled egg and smoked salmon and apple for dinner.

I drink water, peppermint tea and coffee (dairy free).

Ihatebuildabear Sat 21-Apr-18 22:37:15

Following!

flowerpot1000000 Sun 22-Apr-18 08:54:09

Thanks everyone I dont have sugar in anything. At work I drink 3 decaf teas a day others drink so much more so Im going onto 2 mint tea bags after my morning cuppa.

So today Im having...

Melon, satsumas and grapes or breakfast
Lunch - lots of veg couple new potatoes and salmon or not sure really I dont have any sunday lunch meat in others are having a cornish pasty😁 tea later will be a whemeal thin with ham and salad the an apple. Did some kettle bell arm excercises this morning only 10mins will try snd do more in the evening

flowerpot1000000 Tue 24-Apr-18 11:13:40

Yesterday I had:

Missed breakfast so had fruit pneapple, melon and mango pot around 4pm, tea was salmon and salad then strawberries

Today - nothign for breakfast. Lunch chicken salad and strawberries plus some of those wheat style crisps

Tea - will be the rest of the chicken in a salad - I love salad btw smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: