Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Swearies where are You?!

(1000 Posts)
Admiralclingus Mon 19-Mar-18 18:38:59

Please claim me!!!

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Mon 19-Mar-18 19:08:07

the thread has disappeared Ads i'm as fucking confused as you are!!!

BankWadger Mon 19-Mar-18 19:09:29

I finally advance search you fuckers and you're all lost! Has some cunt deleted us?

Fekko Mon 19-Mar-18 19:09:40

The radio one?

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Mon 19-Mar-18 19:11:20

no idea whats happened bank the thread just isn't there, no deletion message no nothing, just GONE

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Mon 19-Mar-18 19:12:14

hang on though, was the thread over 90 days old? could it be why its gone?

Admiralclingus Mon 19-Mar-18 19:33:13

Oh maybe... it was from before Christmas! Ffs I thought I've been away a couple of days and you fuckers have vanished!

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Mon 19-Mar-18 19:36:40

you haven't got rid of us that easy ads wink

Admiralclingus Mon 19-Mar-18 19:45:49

Thank fuck for that 😂

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Mon 19-Mar-18 20:20:54

any word on the house Ads?

BankWadger Mon 19-Mar-18 22:24:23

We must be losing our touch if we can't fill a chat thread before it goes pfft! shock

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Mon 19-Mar-18 22:29:02

we best get fucking to it then Bank and get some swearing done before we go poof again! fucks sake! Seen any other swearies who need directing here?

I'm fucking mad as fuck. Ds's biological father,t he cunt that he is, messaged me last night demanding to see ds. My reply was HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. like fuck, he is almost fucking FOURTEEN and his cunt of a bio father saw him exactly twice in the first few weeks after he was born and has never seen him, asked after him, sent him so much as a fucking birthday card or provided anything for him. who the FUCK does he think he is thinking he can waltz into his life after fourteen fucking years?!?! Lets not even get into how he told vicious disgusting lies to the hospital staff when ds's twin sister was dying in her hospital bed, accused me of stalking him and made my life fucking miserable for fucking sport. Anyway, he can suck a fucking dick, he gets nothing, he has no rights because mr fucking big man refused to be on ds and dd's birth certificates so what the fuck does he think hes going to get now?! CUNT

BastardGoDarkly Tue 20-Mar-18 01:56:45

Oh thank FUCK !!!!

Never in all my foul mouthed days have I known us run out of actual time on a Fred! !?

Who's doing the honours then?

Fucking right One the cheeeeeky cunt!??

I'll msgd Adora in the morning. Beyond fucking knackered.

Admiralclingus Tue 20-Mar-18 07:25:31

We obviously have lost our fucking touch haven't we 😮

one I'm feeling murderous, want me to add him to the hit list?! Cunt 😡

The house is mine as long as I can get the deposit sorted 😊 I'm in a right old flap at the moment. Might be able to have the keys this week!

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Tue 20-Mar-18 10:59:21

excellent news ads and aye, add that cunt to the list. can't believe the fucking nerve of him!!!

BastardGoDarkly Tue 20-Mar-18 11:19:22

One ? Fancy doing the Fred? ,you haven't done one for aaaaaages, and you're so very fucking eloquent my dear.

Need to msgd fuckery Deb and Toffee too. RL has stolen our fatty n gin sad

AdoraBell Tue 20-Mar-18 11:20:31

<claims Ads and hangs on for dear life>

Gotta sort the Sainsbo’s shit, <flings ☕️🍩☕️🍫☕️ on bar>

I’ll be back. Fuck sake.

BastardGoDarkly Tue 20-Mar-18 11:27:25

For some reason, I thought this was in site stuff?! hmm so no need for new Fred. As you fucking were.

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Tue 20-Mar-18 11:29:47

i'll keep me eye out for any other swearies who need directing here

fuck me, i'm so fucking tired, could sleep for another 12 hours solid i reckon

SheWhoDaresGins2 Tue 20-Mar-18 11:59:26

What happend

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Tue 20-Mar-18 12:13:41

think the thread hit 90 days and went poof ginda love so here we are!

BankWadger Tue 20-Mar-18 13:25:58

Terrific news Ads

I need a new job (sick of tourists). What's a good career to switch to mid work life?

Admiralclingus Tue 20-Mar-18 13:39:05

Fuck shit bollocks and all the other expletives! Who knew hiring a van would be so fucking difficult?? I've wasted nearly a whole day on it an still don't fucking have one

BastardGoDarkly Tue 20-Mar-18 13:45:44

I'd go on my local fb selling groups, asking for local man n van recommendations Ads you tried there? Excellent news though!!!

AdoraBell Tue 20-Mar-18 14:40:02

I’m feeling mildly murderous, in that oddly smiling way you see on’t telly. I’d gladly torture the cunt afore turning him over for Ads to finish him off.

Fucking yesssss Ads, and jump on FB like Bastard said 👍

We’re out. Need shampoo for the GU, fuck sake.

Bank international arms dealer?

☕️ cake all round. I’ll be back. Fuck sake.

This thread is not accepting new messages.