Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Most 'minor' reason you've dumped someone

(323 Posts)
BearsandHearts Fri 16-Mar-18 10:07:48

I mean minor in the grand scheme of things. I've got 2.....
1. This guy who turned into a bell end once he'd had a drink. One might he kept pointing at and flicking my face telling me I had a black spot on my face. It was so annoying I dumped him.

2. Another guy who everything I said made into an inneudo it got boring

Anyone else?!?

BearsandHearts Fri 16-Mar-18 10:08:12

Sorry innuendo

PanPanPanPing Fri 16-Mar-18 10:10:10

It must have been in my late teens - I dumped a boyfriend because I didn't like his shoes grin

angussbindloss Fri 16-Mar-18 10:10:54

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

BearsandHearts Fri 16-Mar-18 10:11:20

What Angus?

SparklyMagpie Fri 16-Mar-18 10:11:26

Your guy 2 reminds me of Michael Scott from the US office " that's what she said" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hmm I'm trying to think, I have one from when I was 15,he was my best friend and I was over the moon when he asked me out,I got a friend to dump him for me and it was all because he called me "sexy" once ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll have another think

SparklyMagpie Fri 16-Mar-18 10:11:55

Whaaat?!!

Bananalanacake Fri 16-Mar-18 10:12:13

His favourite programme was "I'm a celebrity get me out of here " he said it was real people in real situations. He was much older than me. Intelligent and a pompous old fart. I dumped him there and then.

PanPanPanPing Fri 16-Mar-18 10:12:14

Oh and another one (prior to ShoeGuy) I dumped a boyfriend who wore dungarees - I thought he looked like a giant toddler.

And I've never been a S&B fashionista!

SparklyMagpie Fri 16-Mar-18 10:12:55

Bananalanacake omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Freshprincess Fri 16-Mar-18 10:13:28

Friend dumped Someone who used too many emojis in text messages. (Tbf, it was excessive).

thenightsky Fri 16-Mar-18 10:13:54

What Angus?? If that's your 'minor' reason, I dread to ask what your major ones are. shock

thenightsky Fri 16-Mar-18 10:14:44

I've dumped for dirty fingernails on a first date. I thought there's no way them fingers are going near me.

Freshprincess Fri 16-Mar-18 10:15:04

Angus - you must be very easy going if you consider that 'minor'.
Also, what the actual fuck?

Mammysin Fri 16-Mar-18 10:15:14

He was really lovely but I dumped him cos he was too tall about 6 4. He also once said "shit happens". I was a ruthless 19 year old ๐Ÿ˜ณ

BearsandHearts Fri 16-Mar-18 10:16:19

Some of these are hilarious

ShirleyPhallus Fri 16-Mar-18 10:17:03

Dumped someone for terrible grammar

Angus need more info!

Grumpyoldwoman007 Fri 16-Mar-18 10:19:05

Dumped someone who had nasal hair poking out. Didn't fancy that brushing against my face if we got to kissing stage confused

MonaTheMoaner Fri 16-Mar-18 10:19:14

I was once seeing someone who was so overly touchy feely that it would make me uncomfortable and would only get worse once he'd had a drink. Sometimes just a hand on the waist at all times but as he got progressively more alcohol in him it was groping my arse at the bar and standing really close, holding one hand at the table while I was trying to drink wine and basically not understanding any form of personal space despite me repeatedly saying I had lines for public displays of affection.

He had to go. Gave it three or four months of dating but nothing improved.

OldHag1 Fri 16-Mar-18 10:19:18

He wore a cartoon t-shirt once - WTF no..... no..... just no.

Shudder

NotSoSprightly Fri 16-Mar-18 10:20:50

He would put on baby voices and say words like "crispies", "sleepies", "doggos" etc. If I told him I was going to go home he'd put on the voice and say "Nooooo, don't leave meeeeeee! I want snugglessssa". He was 26.

He used to do a penguin walk towards me and say "Can I have a kiss? Pwease? Oh pwease can I have one?".

I couldn't cringe more when I think about it confused

Whatififall Fri 16-Mar-18 10:21:05

At 17 I dumped my boyfriend as he got his hair cut. He had beautiful grungy long blonde hair and as I loved Kurt Cobain he was perfect. He then got it cut into a sensible bowl/curtains cut (1996) as he thought it would look better for uni interviews. No.

WickedLazy Fri 16-Mar-18 10:23:46

When we had sex for the first time, on the fifth or sixth date, he just laid there. I don't mind doing most of the work, but he had his hands by his side the whole time. Then he sort of ran home after. He'd been engaged before, and should have been relatively experienced. Very odd. We didn't communicate at all after that night, 'till he text me a few month later, and I replied "sorry who's this?"

littlemisscomper Fri 16-Mar-18 10:23:56

He wanted to own a pug one day

BiggerBoatNeeded Fri 16-Mar-18 10:27:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now ยป

Already registered? Log in with: