Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

What’s your order?

(44 Posts)
Grumpbum Fri 23-Feb-18 16:46:51

Sat dreaming about a takeaway or Macdonalds but won’t be partaking sadly but I can dream!

So what’s your orders?

Macdonalds - sweet chilli chicken wrap, Diet Coke and a McFlurry

Chinese- crispy duck, smoked chilli chicken and egg fried rice

Indian- chicken pili pili, pilau rice, garlic naan

Thai- Chicken satay starter and pad Thai

Am starving now with no hope of food until 2200 as working

IsDaveThere Fri 23-Feb-18 16:53:06

McDonalds - large Big Mac meal with Diet Coke and sweet curry sauce dip for the chips

Chinese - prawn toast followed by crispy chicken in garlic and chilli sauce with egg fried rice

Indian - chicken dansak, pilau rice and a garlic naan bread

Making me hungry now, I don't think the frozen pizza i was planning is going to cut it!

Phosphorus Fri 23-Feb-18 16:54:32

Well my new McDonald's order is a Grand Big Mac, fries, and a diet coke. Normally I'd get a regular Big Mac.

Chinese would be spring rolls, chow mein, and crispy duck.

ChaosTrulyReigns Fri 23-Feb-18 17:12:02

Read that as the year 2200! 😂

Oh I'd eat everything on the menu, been Slimming Worlding a Long Time. 😩

Jemma2907 Fri 23-Feb-18 17:18:18

Big Mac meal with a banana milkshake and a double cheeseburger chaser.... (I'm 30 weeks pregnant and could win an Olympic eating competition hands down)

Chrisinthemorning Fri 23-Feb-18 17:23:43

McDonalds- go very rarely but maybe a Mcchicken sandwich, fries, chocolate milkshake

Chinese- crispy duck, lemon chicken with fried rice. Or just loads of starters- spring rolls, spare ribs, prawn toast and seaweed

Indian- onion bajees, bhindi gosht (lamb with okra), pilau rice, saag paneer side

Thai- chicken satay and fishcakes, king prawn pad Thai

Actually about to have homemade pizza

Hardwickwhite Fri 23-Feb-18 17:25:23

Chinese - salt and pepper squid, and crispy seaweed.

FoofFighter Fri 23-Feb-18 17:30:09

Mcds - two plain cheeseburgers, mozzarella sticks, latte

Chinese - pancake roll (big one), spicy noodles, satay sauce

Indian - chicken meata chili, (side of raita to swirl through) garlic naan, poppadums, mango chutney and the red onion thing

Other stuff - pizza - from the local shop not a brand name - square stuffed crust ham and veggie with pineapple and black olives -

Kebab shop - mixed kebab with all the trimmings. hawaiian burger (beefburger, cheese, griddled pienapple ring, chilli sauce) with cheesy chips.

LanguidLobster Fri 23-Feb-18 17:31:55

I want ALL THE THINGS after reading this!

OutyMcOutface Fri 23-Feb-18 17:34:23

We have a lovely Thai place nearby-yellow curry and coconut rice. Not a fan of McDermott, possible some chips and a coke I suppose.

Crunchymum Fri 23-Feb-18 17:35:25

MacD: x2 hamburgers and medium fries

Chinese: spare ribs, chicken chew mein and beef in blackbean (And 1/4 crispy duck)

Indian: tikka Masala, naan and onion bhaji

Thai: chicken pad Thai and chicken satay

Kebab: large chicken shish and chips.

Pizza: always a margherita and a few sides (must include some kind of spicy chicken)

Have been off the take aways due to gestational diabetes but have had a few since baby arrived shock

Crunchymum Fri 23-Feb-18 17:36:40

The Chinese and Indian and Thai and pizza is to share. MacD and kebab is my order ... (I do share the kebab shop chips!!)

Countingsheeeep Fri 23-Feb-18 17:37:26

This is making me so hungry!

We usually have a takeaway on a Friday to give me a night off cooking...I'm shattered from looking after my 12 month old and 35 weeks pregnant.

Dh has come home tonight with a side salad to go with a frozen meal we have in the freezer...I could murder him 😤 aibu?

RavenLG Fri 23-Feb-18 17:38:45

DP has gone away and I’m tempted to order from the skanky chicken place near ours (tastes good but guarentee it’s pigeon not chicken 😂)
Or a tuna jacket as need to do a food shop. Hmmmmmm

ALemonyPea Fri 23-Feb-18 17:40:50

McDonald’s - Big Tasty if they’re on, otherwise a quarter pounder with cheese, chips, mango smoothie and sweet and sour sauce

Chinese - sweet and sour Hong Kong style pork, fried rice, prawn toast

Indians - chicken tikka masala and chips, cheese and onion naan bread

Starving now, have a boring chicken stir fry planned, and want McDonald’s instead.

demirose87 Fri 23-Feb-18 17:47:02

McDonald's, double cheeseburger, fries, diet coke, or Chicken BLC or Big Mac.
Chinese, salt and pepper chicken, fried rice and carton curry.
Sweet and sour pork, chips. ( myself and DP get a meal each and share)
Indian, chicken chaat with puri, peshwari naan, chicken tikka masala, lamb jalfrezi or lamb rogan josh.
I also love a donner kebab with mayonnaise and salad and a few chips.
Sadly on a diet at the moment so my takeaway days are limited to rare occasions!

CakeNinja Fri 23-Feb-18 17:58:42

Chinese - salt and pepper chilli squid, duck, pancakes and all that jazz, prawn toast, prawn crackers, crispy chilli beef, plain noodles, chips.
I’d only have a couple of bits of everything so I’m happy to share I’d anyone wants in!!

Not fancying any of your other choices right now though.

Oogle Fri 23-Feb-18 18:04:17

McDs - at the moment junior Mac, medium fries but normally hamburger, large fries, Diet Coke

Indian - chicken dhansak, pilau rice, veg samosa & tarka daal

Chinese - Chinese chicken curry with chips or chicken chow mein with prawn crackers and sweet & sour sauce

Pizza - papa johns “the Greek”

IJustLostTheGame Fri 23-Feb-18 18:07:56

I've just ordered a wagamama on deliveroo
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

RavenLG Fri 23-Feb-18 18:10:03

It only took me 30mins to cave and order skanky chicken burger, strips and chips. Sorry slimming world

VetOnCall Fri 23-Feb-18 18:15:03

McD's - grand Big Mac meal with Sprite and mozzarella dippers

Chinese - crispy Peking duck or just a chicken fried rice and some prawn crackers

Indian - chicken korma with pilau rice and a peshwari naan

Thai - pad Thai or a red curry

Pizza - Pizza Express veggie without mushrooms

LanguidLobster Fri 23-Feb-18 18:21:05

Damn you, chat forum, I'm about to go and get chow mein you have polluted my good intentions of alfalfa sprouts, lentils and salad sad

Spangles1963 Fri 23-Feb-18 18:37:36

McDonald's - Medium Big Mac meal,(or now,a Grand Mac) with diet coke. Plus a cheeseburger if I'm extra hungry.
Chinese - Prawn curry and egg fried rice plus prawn crackers.
Indian - Vegetable or egg biryani,garlic naan bread,onion bhajis or a vegetable samosa.
Thai - don't really like Thai food!
Pizza - Pizza Hut basic Margherita with extra onion,sweetcorn,red peppers and jalapeños.

DownstairsMixUp Fri 23-Feb-18 18:41:38

McDonald's: id have a breakfast, egg mcmuffin and hash brown with an iced frapppe

Chinese: egg fried rice, prawn crackers and some veg spring rolls

Indian: veg masala, veg tikka starter, onion bhajis, naan, saag paneer, pilau rice and Bombay aloo

dawnc27 Fri 23-Feb-18 18:46:33

mcds. chilli chicken wrap. mozz sticks, strawberry milkshake. oh chips and sweet n sour dip too
chinese. seaweed, prawn toast, spare ribs, chicken breast pieces in ok sauce, fried rice
indian. chicken biryani or korma (but only from a certain takeaway) garlic naan and poppadoms
dont like thai
pizza. bbq meat feast stuffed crust

ffs was meant to be gammon tonight, screw that its ordering!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: