Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

What would you think if you receive this message

(96 Posts)
WhenTheDragonsCame Mon 19-Feb-18 20:47:06

I was sent this message a couple of days ago and not sure what to think about it. This isn't the only message there were ones before and after with lots of swearing.

"If you really think im a bad person then you seriously wrong. I am actually one of the calmest people you'll ever meet. Im always mellowed out chilled and a good person to laugh with. Im an all around good person. You've only seen my kinda bad side cuz of how you've made me feel plus everything else going on with me. How I've been aint my worst. I dont even know how bad i can get. I've always contained and controlled my anger. I am willing to take any damage for your her before she takes a scratch. I will care for her the way I do my family. I keep her close to me so people know nit to go near her."

BroomHandledMouser Mon 19-Feb-18 20:49:41

I would think they either wrote it in a hurry or that a bottle of wine was consumed.

I’m really sorry but it makes no sense to me and it’s quite hard to say without any context or back story

Bluedoglead Mon 19-Feb-18 20:50:36

Partner of a friend/family member?

They sound off their face on drink or drugs tbh.

DextroDependant Mon 19-Feb-18 20:50:59

Doesn't make any sense confused

ineedamoreadultieradult Mon 19-Feb-18 20:52:47

Well presumably someone wrote it while angry and potentially drunk so the spelling and grammar is not the best but presumably you know what it's refering to better than a load of strangers on the internet.

ohfortuna Mon 19-Feb-18 20:54:29

What would I think?
Whoever wrote that is barely literate😕
that's what I think
Stream of consciousness gobshite.....

MyBrilliantDisguise Mon 19-Feb-18 20:54:46

They sound like they're off their head, but also sound as though they wouldn't be much better if they were sober.

SueGeneris Mon 19-Feb-18 20:55:31

It doesn't make much sense without context but overall it looks to me as if it has been written by someone who loves 'drama' and is rather self-obsessed. I wouldn't want someone like that as a friend. It seems very 'look at me' and a bit like they very much like to control others emotionally?

Not sure if that analysis makes sense!

RunRabbitRunRabbit Mon 19-Feb-18 20:55:34

First part is a threat that they'll be bad to you. Last two sentences make no sense whatsoever.

Drunk?

MadMags Mon 19-Feb-18 20:55:50

Assuming you know this person?

DearMrDilkington Mon 19-Feb-18 20:56:43

I am willing to take any damage for your her before she takes a scratch. I will care for her the way I do my family

I'm guessing someone wants your cat/dog?

WhenTheDragonsCame Mon 19-Feb-18 20:56:43

Yes, boyfriend of family member.

I was thinking the bit where they say that I haven't seen the worst of them and they don't know how bad they can get.

I think the not making sense is a combination of being angry and being quite young and not overly intelligent (not being mean)

ohfortuna Mon 19-Feb-18 20:57:24

Well yes obviously it's threatening but this person is a thick as two short planks so it won't be difficult to outwitt him or her

Outlookmainlyfair Mon 19-Feb-18 20:57:26

Irrational and odd, a little concerning too.

Isadora2007 Mon 19-Feb-18 20:57:41

Is he your daughters boyfriend?

I would be afraid for her and myself if so.

Hotdoggity Mon 19-Feb-18 20:58:35

You wrote ‘your’ then changed to ‘her’ so I’m going to assume partner of your daughter. Very emotional message. Sounds like they really love her but may not be the most stable.

ohfortuna Mon 19-Feb-18 20:58:59

He is trying to intimidate you so that you back off

Bluntness100 Mon 19-Feb-18 20:59:46

I'd think wanker and whomever is with them should get out fast.

WhenTheDragonsCame Mon 19-Feb-18 21:00:24

Thanks.

It's from my daughters boyfriend. The bit about protecting her is about my daughter.

I said to her he had sent me aggressive and threatening messages and he text and said I was lying. Just wanted to see if others thought the same.

OutyMcOutface Mon 19-Feb-18 21:00:44

Wrong number. I can't make anything of it. Couldn't have possibly be meant for a normal person to read.

ohfortuna Mon 19-Feb-18 21:01:07

Sounds like a bad news halfwit loser....

Mymouthgetsmeintrouble Mon 19-Feb-18 21:01:48

If this is your daughters boyfriend get her as far away from him as possible

strawberrysparkle Mon 19-Feb-18 21:02:18

This person is unstable

ineedamoreadultieradult Mon 19-Feb-18 21:02:42

Well you have proof he did send it show her the message. Have you done anything to provoke this kind of a message? It's not acceptable either way but if it completely out of the blue it's even more concerning than if something has led up to this.

bananamonkey Mon 19-Feb-18 21:03:58

The first part is a threat and he’s blaming his bad behaviour on you. Sounds aggressive, possessive and potentially violent, I wouldn’t like my daughter with someone like this.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: