Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Swarovski or Pandora

(13 Posts)
FluffyWuffyToiletSeatCover Sun 18-Feb-18 17:48:05

Swarovski for me, much prefer their jewellery, but obviously my personal opinion.
I love their swan emblem, in particular.

Pinkywoo Sun 18-Feb-18 17:57:21

I love the sparkle of swarovski but am put off that none of the settings are silver, just base metal with rhodium plating, that's a lot of money for costume jewellery.

FluffyWuffyToiletSeatCover Sun 18-Feb-18 18:12:27

I agree, they are on the expensive side.
I also love the sparkle.

My dh bought me a bracelet for my birthday, and it was half price in the January sales. I don’t think he’d have paid the full price for it, so expensive, but he bought me some perfume also, so I did well.

worriedowner Sun 18-Feb-18 18:59:19

I was tempted by both of these for a ring for my birthday but got one from Thomas Sabo in the end. I like Pandora but it feels expensive for what it is and so does Swarovski. Not sure why TS appeals more, maybe because I am new to that brand and no other reason!

Gide Sun 18-Feb-18 19:11:24

Pandora is the choice of chavs round here.

Gide Sun 18-Feb-18 19:12:07

^^ Bit like the sovereign/gold chains of old times.

FluffyWuffyToiletSeatCover Sun 18-Feb-18 19:12:23

I looked at TS @worriedowner, as I had heard good reviews, but didn’t see anything I liked. Not at the time of my birthday anyway.

Something to keep in mind though 🙂.

Sarsparella Sun 18-Feb-18 19:13:28

Neither tbh, I’d rather have some more individual jewellery smile

FluffyWuffyToiletSeatCover Sun 18-Feb-18 19:16:01

😂 at chavs @Gide.

So many people I know wear Pandora. I could have some fun. In my head.

Bombardier25966 Sun 18-Feb-18 19:20:44

Both are overpriced tat.

EnidButton Sun 18-Feb-18 19:23:32

Nice Gide 🙄

lashestans Sun 18-Feb-18 19:29:44

Much prefer chamilia to Pandora my charm bracelet from them looks so much classier and the charms are much prettier rather than having the same ones that everyone and their dogs have from pandora

FluffyWuffyToiletSeatCover Sun 18-Feb-18 19:45:34

Just had a look @Lashestans, the Chamilia bracelets are lovely.

One of the other reasons I went for Swarovski was because everybody else seemed to be wearing Pandora.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now