Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

What are you doing?

(23 Posts)
Wheresmyluck Sat 17-Feb-18 16:34:11

I LOVE these threads,I have searched for one and couldn't find if someone has already done one but I apologise if there is.

What have you done/doing today?Me and DD got up at 5am🙄 had a quiet morning,done some cleaning and then I took DD to the soft play.

Tonight will be the usual tea,bath and bed for DD then I'm going to get a chinese and I can't wait,my first one in months!

Have a good weekend everyone.

Frogletmamma Sat 17-Feb-18 16:38:18

I am thinking about cooking eddoes. I have never had them before and am cooking them according to a you tube video from a bangladeshi woman. I understood dhaniya (coriander ) and it was quite visual. Still its an experiment so wish me luck

Waitingonasmile Sat 17-Feb-18 16:50:19

Sitting watching videos on YouTube with toddler and trying to feed newborn and thinking how much I hate breastfeeding. Friend coming over later with takeaway and then hopefully we can have an early night.

Everyone has the cold so it's been a long day in the house.

lucysmam Sat 17-Feb-18 17:03:08

I've been to work. Been to Lidl for wine...probably open that soon.

Have just put chicken in the oven for tea - wraps & piles of salad tonight. I'm going to semi-plan dd2's Maleficent costume for World Book Day while the chicken cooks and pester dd1 to let me know what she wants so I have time to magic something up rather than pay a fortune for something she's not likely to wear again.

Shower and a browse of crafty bits and bobs on ebay/amazon later I think smile

Natsku Sat 17-Feb-18 17:06:00

Also have a newborn to feed waitingonasmile, just waiting for him to wake up. I really hated breastfeeding in the beginning the first time around with DD but it did get better (thankfully this time it's been relatively pain free from the start), hope it gets better for you.

Have been making granola bars for my midnight feeding snack while DD has been practising with OH for her cross country ski race tomorrow - her first race, I'm very excited! She's not so excited though, she visited the track today and said it's rubbish as there's no hills grin

overitalready Sat 17-Feb-18 17:07:05

Housework this morning even though im poorly followed by a kebab roll with cheesy chips as soon as the shop opened then a long nap and now some tv before having to pick my grumpy, starved, poorly DD up from her 10 day ski trip school trip

MysweetAudrina Sat 17-Feb-18 17:11:42

I have just woken from an unscheduled nap and feel groggy. I need to go to the shops to get something for dinner but am going to wait for dh to return home with dd before going as ds is downstairs with his friend and he will moan if I suggest he accompanies me. No idea what to get for dinner.

Tisfortired Sat 17-Feb-18 17:15:10

We did the food shop at Tesco this morning, then absolutely nothing all day! Pottered around doing some tidying and wash loads but mainly watched telly/snoozed while DS played on the ipad.

Have a roast chicken on the go and going to watch a film together soon.

Cleanermaidcook Sat 17-Feb-18 17:15:32

Took the kids to their hobby this morning, a bit of tidying up this afternoon and now watching the end of suicide squad. Going to get ready and go to church at 6pm with the kids then we can have a lie in tomorrow. This evening cooking lasagne and chips and watching a bit of telly. ☺

Dizzybacon Sat 17-Feb-18 17:18:58

Not exciting. Up early, fed, mucked out and rode the horses. Tidied my muck heap. Believe it or not on a cold morning standing in a steaming muck heap is heaven for your feet smile.

Went shopping, now at home wondering if it's acceptable to open the Laurent Perrier Rose hmm it was a gift after all

LostMyBaubles Sat 17-Feb-18 17:19:43

Up a few times during the night to wee.
Kids woke up around 7 on weekend hmm

Managed to get some cleaning done and some washing on.

Fed the kids 3x today already
Watched tarzan with them love the songs in it.

Now I'm sat down with my dc but need a wee again.
Nearly 12 weeks pregnant

LemonysSnicket Sat 17-Feb-18 17:24:24

Made breakfast went to Kew Gardens and now going out for dinner !

shebagthehag Sat 17-Feb-18 17:29:03

Kids party this afternoon and lots and lots and lots of housework

Been ill all week with a cold/flu and only just feeling better after a week and a half and the house is a tip! Poor dc have done sod all this week

Wheresmyluck Sat 17-Feb-18 17:45:25

I love hearing about everyones day!especially what we are all having for dinner,my best part!!DD has not stop ate today she must be having some sort of growth spurt,we are now cuddled on the sofa watching inside out 😁

Congratulations to everyone with the newborn babies and pregnant that's lovely!

Enjoy your night everyone.

happytobemrsg Sat 17-Feb-18 17:47:30

19mo DS is still getting over his infection (which he kindly shared with me) so a day in for us. We played & watched lots of Fireman Sam. DH was working upstairs in his office

ImTakingTheEssence Sat 17-Feb-18 17:50:25

Been to work finished at 3 collected Dd from a party.
Ive been to my mams had a banging headache due to not eating.
Went to morrisons bought wine and a pile of noodles am now in the bath while dd plays on xbox.

LeonoraFlorence Sat 17-Feb-18 17:51:26

Home from holiday abroad today. Take away for dinner and dvd on until bed time. I'm exhausted.

snoooop Sat 17-Feb-18 17:53:36

I'm sitting in a hallway while I wait for a young princess to finish talking to her parents.

Sillybilly1234 Sat 17-Feb-18 19:21:37

Waiting in a massive queue at Munich airport as our plane has been cancelled. No idea where we will stay and we will be able to fly home.

TossDaily Sat 17-Feb-18 19:24:29

Very little. Nursing a hangover, so I lounged in bed, had a bath, did some online shopping, went to Sainsbury's, made tea and ingested carbs.

Chipsahoy Sat 17-Feb-18 19:24:35

Huge sort out and clean upstairs today. Dc rooms are spotless..for now. Just finished moving the living room around and about to collapse on the sofa.
Knackered now. But feel all accomplished!

DwangelaForever Sat 17-Feb-18 19:27:58

Got up at 7am with my 16 month old, played a bit, went down to visit my mum and we all watched a film there (it was great) hubby is at his dads tonight to watch the boxing so I've packed DD off to bed and ordered a takeaway.

Sitting on sofa stalking mumsnet waiting on it coming, I'm going to eat it in bed like a big dirt bird and watch something good on Netflix!

Any recommendations?

RespoDad Sat 17-Feb-18 19:29:41

I'm seeing how many threads i can get the word "sootikins" into.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now