Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Posting here for traffic at this time of night

(7 Posts)
sobeyondthehills Sat 10-Feb-18 11:33:29

Thank you, took brute force and half an hour but we managed it, it now only works one way but they can get in, , so I am guessing we are going to have to get a new one

AlpacaLypse Sat 10-Feb-18 00:45:19

YY gaffa tape. Baling twine, a rubber band and a matchstick fixed my car once, I am a total believer in bodge jobs until professionals become available.

Why do things only go wrong at 5 past five on Fridays?

FlibbertyGiblets Sat 10-Feb-18 00:40:05

Tape it open with a Heath Robinson duct tape and chopsticks arrangement temporarily?

RumbleMum Sat 10-Feb-18 00:19:27

Daft question, but it doesn't have a dial-type thing that controls whether they can only go out/only come in/both/neither, does it? Grasping at straws here.

EduCated Sat 10-Feb-18 00:17:48

No idea, but bumping for you. Is it just a standard cat flap, or some kind of fancy thing?

sobeyondthehills Sat 10-Feb-18 00:16:30

sorry that should say going out, they can go out but not come in

sobeyondthehills Sat 10-Feb-18 00:15:56

Something has gone wrong with my cat flap (I have 2 cats) it now only works 1 way, which is coming into the house, both are out, so now neither can get in through the cat flap, any suggestions, we have tried to kick it through. If it worked so they might not be able to get out it wouldn't be an issue but the damn thing is not budging

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now