Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

(62 Posts)
DeathByMascara Fri 09-Feb-18 23:26:23

Fuck and bugger it

Recently bereaved, angry at the world.

I want to offload these things. Please continue with your own cuuuu.......nt dedications.

Badumdumdum Sat 10-Feb-18 18:27:25

Stillbirth.
Cunt.

mysticpizza Sat 10-Feb-18 18:17:55

List in no particular order because they are all max level cuntery:

Gambling
Paedophile stepFIL's and the OH's who minimise and stand by them.
Strokes
Heart attacks

And this week's cunt of the week : redundancy.

ginch Sat 10-Feb-18 18:12:17

Watching your child suffer, no matter how old they are, and being unable to help, is a cunt.

It is cuntier than a cunty thing.

theotherendofthesockportal Sat 10-Feb-18 18:05:53

Dear former work colleague and friend, our place of work didn't ruin our friendship, you did. You made my life a living hell for 2 years by bullying me. I blame you for what happened and causing my miscarriage. You may claim it was because you have social anxiety, well we all know that is bullshit and in fact you are just a cunt.

Namechangedtoscream Sat 10-Feb-18 17:55:31

Minor in comparison to some of these but Hyperemesis is a Cunt of the highest order

skippykips Sat 10-Feb-18 17:50:07

Bumping into a person I haven't been in contact with for many years. Im crying cos my last born will be 2 tomorrow,crying my eyes out cos I will never have a 1 year old again. I ask this woman how she is doing, her baby has a disease, she has just popped out of hospital for a break. Her baby may not actually see her first birthday.
I have felt like the biggest cunt all day! I actually hate myself!

SoupDragon Sat 10-Feb-18 17:22:19

I think you’re being a little obtuse to deliberate misread the point of my post.

And I disagree.

LostMyBaubles Sat 10-Feb-18 16:58:10

Strokes are cunts

So are Drs that won't do anything more to help
Then another Dr saying if he was on he would have sent gran to hdu
Grandma 💔

MrsGloop Sat 10-Feb-18 16:51:48

SoupDragon The word “qualifies” may have been artless, but I think you’re being a little obtuse to deliberate misread the point of my post.

Cookiesandwine Sat 10-Feb-18 08:19:09

Cancer is a CCCCUUUUUNNNTTTT

Every time I think I have this shit sorted, something else comes up. Nature of the beast and all that, but it’s so fucking stressful.

Plus I have one sided lymphadeama - so that’s attractive. Cunting cancer.

SoupDragon Sat 10-Feb-18 08:11:54

I’m not sure that would “qualify” for the thread

Surely the thread is simply for ranting, not a competition.

DeathByMascara Sat 10-Feb-18 08:03:27

Cancer is a cunt.

Family who let you down are cunts.

Anxiety is a cunt.

Cuuuuuuuuuuunt.

adayatthebeach Sat 10-Feb-18 04:45:57

A lifetime of chronic lumbar and cervical disc ruptures and tears. I don’t want to live to be 86. Cunt

Crunchymum Sat 10-Feb-18 04:41:50

Rate genetic condition is a complete and utter cunt.

My 3 week old DD will hopefully live a fulfilling life but not without many health issues and challenges.

beckieperk Sat 10-Feb-18 04:41:09

WoahBodyforrrm that's really cuntish. sad
Sending flowers

MardAsSnails Sat 10-Feb-18 04:40:57

The world is a cunt today.

DH is a minor level cunt, but the world? Proper proper cunt

Wincarnis Sat 10-Feb-18 04:22:17

Cancer, Arthritis and the tax office. Cunts the lot of you!

MrsGloop Sat 10-Feb-18 04:00:25

An 86 year old woman who’s been told she’s fine...

Frankly, even if she hadn’t been fine, I’m not sure that would “qualify” for the thread. It’s sad when a person dies, but I don’t really see the tragedy in someone of that age passing.

TroubledTribble28 Sat 10-Feb-18 03:35:27

Instant death heart attacks, war fatigue and miscarriages are all cunts. I want my Dad back. He had me and I had him. Death is a cunt tbf, sickness is a cunt.

flowers brew for everyone.

LurpakIsTheOnlyButter Sat 10-Feb-18 02:53:45

Suicide is a cunt. My dad left me to pick up all the pieces.
Then my uncle died of cancer a few weeks later.
How am I supposed to deal with all this at once? Cunt.

DixieNormas Sat 10-Feb-18 02:40:55

cancer, my Nana died last week. Cancer is a cunt

WoahBodyforrrrm Sat 10-Feb-18 01:14:03

Brain tumours are cunts. Being diagnosed at 28 when you have 4 young children is cuntish. Watching everyone around you starting their families and loving life when you fear you won't see your children grow up is extremely cunty.

Also, people who don't realise how lucky they are, are cunts. I wish I was still one of them.

Please let me see my children grow up 🙏🏼

flowers for all of you out there going through these cuntish things. yorkshire my heart goes out to you, it really does.

GnotherGnu Sat 10-Feb-18 01:02:42

Alzheimer's. An old teacher of mine has it. She was an absolutely charismatic teacher, who not only had an encyclopaedic knowledge and love of her own subject, history, but also of English literature, the classics, large chunks of French and German Literature, art and music. Her superb mind and memory were everything to her. Now all taken away, bar brief glimpses - and the cruellest aspect is, of course, that she has had to live with the knowledge of what was coming. Alzheimer's, just FOTTFSOF, you total CUNT.

3kidsnomore Sat 10-Feb-18 01:01:02

oh and so is vodka!x

3kidsnomore Sat 10-Feb-18 01:00:46

also recently bereaved,lost my dad unexpectedly the word cunt is my friend right now!x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now