Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

My sausage just ejaculated!

(14 Posts)
colouringinagain Mon 22-Jan-18 19:14:21

My actual sausage, one of six I'm naughtily frying, when gently produced issued forth a stream of ? Water/fat? up into the air and onto the wall grin

Any more funny cooking stories to cheer this gloomy Monday evening?!

colouringinagain Mon 22-Jan-18 19:15:19

Prodded!!!

JesusInTheCabbageVan Mon 22-Jan-18 19:19:18

If there was an egg in the pan, it'll have been fertilised. Dunno what the baby will look like though.

ScreamingValenta Mon 22-Jan-18 19:19:45

My husband's foul liver stew exploded all over the inside of the microwave on Saturday. It looked like someone had had diarrhoea into it envy. Thankfully, he's cleaned it now.

WinnerWinnerChickenDinner0 Mon 22-Jan-18 19:24:23

One of my baked potatoes exploded in the oven last night. I heard a bang and opened the door to see the entire inside of the bloody oven covered in spud 😫

Nottheduchessofcambridge Mon 22-Jan-18 19:26:19

Liver stew.....envy not envy!

ScreamingValenta Mon 22-Jan-18 19:28:12

It really is horrible, Nottheduchess but he unaccountably loves the stuff. He makes it himself - I want no part of it!

Goldenbug Mon 22-Jan-18 19:58:18

Maybe it was a whole "pig sausage"?

(By "pig sausage" I mean penis.)

colouringinagain Mon 22-Jan-18 20:06:49

Screaming that sounds disgusting confused

Notasperfectasallothermners Mon 22-Jan-18 20:09:13

I have a sausage confession. ...
Many years ago a sausage jumped from the frying pan and fell into the cat litter tray. Popped it back in the pan and served it to now exh ..
Must have had a premonition that he would turn out to be a twat...

MissionItsPossible Mon 22-Jan-18 20:12:32

Notasperfectasallothermners

Wait there, so as I understand it you served it to him after it fell in the cat litter tray before you knew he was a twat? What would you have served him if you had known? shock Why did you put it back in the pan!?

MummySparkle Mon 22-Jan-18 20:12:42

Arf at the cat litter sausage grin

No exciting cooking stories here. Last night we had pasta with veggie hot dog sausages and a sauce of thickly made up cup-a-soup... DH is away, guess who usually does the cooking

Notasperfectasallothermners Mon 22-Jan-18 20:15:22

Sixth sense made me serve the sausage.
grin

ScreamingValenta Mon 22-Jan-18 20:16:55

Bet it was rather tasty and crunchy with cat litter 'batter'!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now