Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

I know this will be deleted, but...

(61 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

DeathByMascara Mon 18-Dec-17 20:03:10

I’m gutted the colander of teeny naked women thread has gone! Made me laugh on a fucking terrible day!

CastielIsMyAngel Mon 18-Dec-17 20:11:30

A colander of teeny naked women? Like, in an actual colander?? What the fuck did I miss when I went out today?

ShirleyPhallus Mon 18-Dec-17 20:13:02

There’s another thread discussing it

Not as funny second time around though 😭

PurpleDaisies Mon 18-Dec-17 20:13:06

Missed that one!

DancesWithOtters Mon 18-Dec-17 20:27:11

Was that the lesbian boss?

DeathByMascara Mon 18-Dec-17 20:31:45

Yes, the lesbian boss thread!

Where is the other one discussing it??

Knittedfairies Mon 18-Dec-17 20:45:47

I don't care for scented candles either...

AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Mon 18-Dec-17 20:50:20

Can someone give a TLDR version before this gets zapped?

NewNameWhoDis Mon 18-Dec-17 20:50:44

Aww I missed it and this is the second thread it's been mentioned on sad

buckeejit Mon 18-Dec-17 20:51:44

There should be a section of grey web for these kind of deleted threads that I miss....

HebeMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 18-Dec-17 21:00:45

Evening folks. We know strictly speaking this is a TAAT but the colander of tiny naked women made us laugh too. If you promise no rehashing of the main thread here, and this can stay a thread about a colander of teeny naked women, we're happy to leave it here for your amusement.

Mimsy123 Mon 18-Dec-17 21:06:48

I don’t have the slightest idea what any of this means. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Whocansay Mon 18-Dec-17 21:08:45

I feel as if I'm missing something...

InsomniacAnonymous Mon 18-Dec-17 21:10:02

Mimsy123 I don't know what it's about either, but I don't know how anyone can enlighten us without going against MNHQ's instruction not to rehash the original thread. sad

Bettercallsaul1 Mon 18-Dec-17 21:13:25

Maybe it's a special Christmas dispensation? <hopeful>

CoolCarrie Mon 18-Dec-17 21:18:30

Please would someone who read the original thread enlighten the rest of us who missed it, thanks.

MotherofaSurvivor Mon 18-Dec-17 21:20:34

Oh the visions 🙈

LineyRunner Mon 18-Dec-17 21:20:50

Hebe smile

ShirleyPhallus Mon 18-Dec-17 21:22:51

OP asks for gift recommendations for her boss, titles it “recommendations for a lesbian”

Cue a few posts berating OP on being thoughtless and then lots of suggestions of lesbian appropriate gifts. (“Lesbian chocolate? Lesbian teatowels?”)

Then someone said “don’t get her a colander of lesbians” instead of calendar and it all went downhill from there

Then it got deleted cos OP was worried it was offensive so all the funny stuff went

DeathByMascara Mon 18-Dec-17 21:24:36

Ok, so a poster wanted advice on what she could buy her boss for Christmas - she loves her boss, but the only information we had to go on was ‘She’s a big butch lesbian’. Which l lead to much confusion as to why her sexual orientation was relevant, then descended in to amused chaos with ridiculous suggestions and autocorrects. A calendar of naked ladies was suggested, but good old Apple changed that to ‘colander’

TheLesserWeevil Mon 18-Dec-17 21:24:37

Can't rehash but colander of women was a typo for calender of women, which was being given as an example of a bad present. Lots of comments then regarding size and (lack of) clothes in said colander.

LanaKanesLeftNippleTassle Mon 18-Dec-17 21:26:14

I saw a tiny.bit of the original thread...then I had to stop and feed DS (god...kids are soooo unreasonable wanting dinner at dinner time just when there's a brilliant thread grin)
By the time I got back it had gone sad

Really love the idea of teeny lesbians in a colander <wonders if I can get DP to get me one for Christmas>

Also still laughing at "scent of diesel and anger" and "my cleaner is a lesion" grin

Nicpem1982 Mon 18-Dec-17 21:28:22

I miss that thread

QueenOfThorns Mon 18-Dec-17 21:35:31

The thread disappeared while I was halfway through reading it, so I missed this.

I’m very concerned that the women might fall through the holes. How teeny are they exactly?

SheGotBetteDavisEyes Mon 18-Dec-17 21:46:24

Oh is that thread gone? I glimpsed it only when the OP thought that lesbians of the 'traditional butch variety' wouldn't like a candle, but didn't see much more.

Sorry I missed the colander of teeny lesbians. I'm imagining them like little peas, rolling down the sides, trying not to fall down the holes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now