Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.


(6 Posts)
Longjanesilver Sat 16-Dec-17 16:38:33

Need reassurance.

Have a VERY VERY sore eye, have been to opticians and they've refereed me to specialist.

I'd rather not go into more detail here but I'm in a lot of pain and really worried so would really appreciate if someone could discuss via pm?

Earlgreyandcake Sat 16-Dec-17 16:58:38

I'm an optometrist- send me a pm

specialsubject Sat 16-Dec-17 18:08:57

I'm neither but there is an eye a and e service in some areas. Have you tried 111?

Longjanesilver Sat 16-Dec-17 18:23:09

Thanks special but I'm in arse end of nowhere - very ltd a&e services of any kind. I did see my optician and have been referred but I'm scared what it might be.

specialsubject Sat 16-Dec-17 19:36:40

Sorry, wasn't too clear - the service gets you a quick ( i.e. Monday) appointment with a specialist optician, who may be in another practice. They can have a good look and then get what is needed quickly.

I hope the other poster can give real help.

Earlgreyandcake Sat 16-Dec-17 23:44:19

I've replied - hope you have the message

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now