Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Anyone used Liz Earle products?

(12 Posts)
tigercub50 Fri 15-Dec-17 22:09:10

They do sound good but I’ve never tried. I have combination/sensitive skin & am in my early 50s

bonfireheart Fri 15-Dec-17 22:22:09

Try the beauty pages of MN, they seem to be fans of Liz Earle or can give you tips on what to try
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty

Overthehillsandfaraway8 Fri 15-Dec-17 22:22:45

Yes, I have used them for years. They are great.

Littlejayx Fri 15-Dec-17 22:30:28

Hot cloth cleanser fan here 🙌🏻 But I have heard that it has been put up against Aldis version and they are on parr with each other. Don't know if I should try it though

LoniceraJaponica Fri 15-Dec-17 22:32:07

Superdrug do brilliant hot cloth cleansers as well.

simonthedog Fri 15-Dec-17 22:35:38

I have been using it for at least 10 years and I wouldn't use anything else.

Pringlemunchers Fri 15-Dec-17 22:37:17

I do use it sometimes and I want to love it, but it is ok , just ok. Hot cloth quite good.

BoldMcCoo Fri 15-Dec-17 23:34:12

Oh god.

My Liz Earle saga.

I bought the hot cloth cleanser. I LOVED IT. My skin felt silky smooth and beautiful.... for a week until I broke out in these almighty, high, painful spots. I'd never had anything like it before so I stopped using it.

A year later I tried again and the exact same thing happened. My skin hates it.

GrimDamnFanjo Sat 16-Dec-17 00:28:19

Liz Earle stuff can irritate sensitive skin. The hot cloth regime is good but you can use other brands which may be kinder to your skin.

bonfireheart Sat 16-Dec-17 00:28:56

I've used the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and the Superdrug version - they did nothing for my skin, didn't make it better or worse, just did nothing.

notgivingin789 Sat 16-Dec-17 00:31:34

Didn't do nothing for my skin.

Tartyflette Sat 16-Dec-17 00:34:49

I love the gentle toner -- it's very soothing and not drying on my skin, which is dry and slightly sensitive.
Her body lotion, hand lotion and foot cream are also lovely to use and work well for me.
The shampoo and conditioner were meh as far as I'm concerned but the condioning hair oil is good on dry hair. hair

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now