Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Anyone in the US? How can I find this cushion?

(10 Posts)
Dancergirl Thu 14-Dec-17 20:47:40

Dd has fallen in love with a rainbow/clouds cushion that she saw in a department store in London a while ago. I went back this week to get it for her and it's gone and they don't have any more stocks coming back in sad

I have tracked it down, it's an American company and they don't ship to the UK. I've tried googling, it's come up with a few other US companies but they also don't ship to the UK.

This is it:

www.iscream-shop.com/rainbow-pillow

Does anyone have any ideas? It doesn't have to be for Christmas, her birthday is in Feb.

TroelsLovesSquinkies Thu 14-Dec-17 21:15:00

Did you see one on Etsy.

Dancergirl Thu 14-Dec-17 21:17:49

That's lovely but not the same one.

Bluntness100 Thu 14-Dec-17 21:34:28

You could try this if all else fails, not the same but not far off.

www.etsy.com/uk/listing/548045382/rainbow-cushion-pastel-rainbow-pillow?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=rainbow%20cushion&ref=sr_gallery_3

LikeTheShoes Thu 14-Dec-17 21:51:50

There are companies who will receive and ship to the UK. But they are very £££. Do you have any friends or family going to the states any time soon?

Skowvegas Fri 15-Dec-17 01:00:28

Contact them directly and tell them you'll pay the full cost of shipping to the UK.

BritInUS1 Fri 15-Dec-17 01:02:30

I live in the US, you could have it shipped to me and I could post to you early Feb when I land in the uK x

Dancergirl Sat 16-Dec-17 18:22:07

Thank you brit I will PM you smile

Tangfastics Sun 17-Dec-17 02:38:53

Such a nice ending smile

I'm sure it will all work out but I'm happy to be a back up. I'm in NY and am flying back 2nd week Jan.

BritInUS1 Thu 21-Dec-17 18:38:00

Hi I didn't get a PM did you want me to help? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now