Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

We didn't quite escape the sick bug

(5 Posts)
loveastorm21 Thu 14-Dec-17 03:08:18

Both my children's classes / schools have all been struck down with a sick bug over the last few weeks. I thought we'd escaped it....we haven't. Me and the sicky 4 year old are having lovely sicky cuddles in my bed right now. So proud of him, he shouted me and made it to the toilet before actually being sick so, so far I don't even have sicky sheets to change. How wrong is it that I'm looking forward to a day at home with him watching films and cuddling instead of School and Work?? Anyone else up with the dreaded sickness??

MrsSkeffington Thu 14-Dec-17 03:09:34

No but up with an Uber constipated 3 year old!

0hT00dles Thu 14-Dec-17 04:08:50

38 and a half weeks pregnant and woke up with it about an hour ago.

God I feel rotten.

loveastorm21 Thu 14-Dec-17 04:15:17

I'm going to spend the next few days waiting for it to strike me & ds1 down. I hope u feel better soon, ds2 is asleep next to me now but I can't drop back off again

0hT00dles Thu 14-Dec-17 04:35:36

I’ve removed myself to the couch. DD and DH sleeping but he did have to listen to me crying about how awful I felt.

Hope you all feel better soon. Better to get it over before Christmas really kicks in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now