Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Logistics - tonight

(4 Posts)
BulletFox Tue 12-Dec-17 22:23:44

I've just moved into a flat and was too disorientated and freezing and confused to put my foot down about the electric not working.

Luckily one of the neighbours is really nice and we had a snap decision when we first met that we trusted each other and were friends.

So I'm going to stay here tonight in the warm until the electric gets sorted. But my little cat is next door still and I don't know if it would distress her more to be left overnight or if I should carry her down here for the night?

It's one of those times you really wish you talk to them

CherryChasingDotMuncher Tue 12-Dec-17 23:36:29

Ask the neighbour if she doesn't mind having a cat in her home

BulletFox Tue 12-Dec-17 23:57:31

Oh it's ok now, we're both at neighbour's house and cat is making them laugh their head off as she's doing meerkat impressions and she's nicked their bedroom.

They wouldn't dare go in there, it's her bedroom now. She looks fierce if they try to go into it and guards the door.

BulletFox Wed 13-Dec-17 00:02:35

And she started trying to rip up their armchairs with her little claws. I was desperately trying to stop her but smile politely.

She has certainly commandeered the entire place, little what not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now