Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Anyone awake at this time?

(15 Posts)
melmo26 Tue 12-Dec-17 05:28:25

TMI alert

Well I’ve been up all night with some weird tummy bug, the most painful stomach cramps I have felt since labour! Once the diarrhoea stopped I started to poo blood. Yeah me.
I woke my husband I was freaking out so much.

But worst of all I have an appointment today at the hospital to check out a dodgy mole I have, I now need to call and cancel. Why couldn’t I get a stomach bug tonight instead.

octoberfarm Tue 12-Dec-17 05:32:42

You poor thing sad I'm up as DH has a stomach bug, has been throwing up all night and the baby can't sleep. I'm terrified of throwing up so trying to distract myself with mumsnet. Is there a good movie or something you could pop on to pass the time? Maybe a hot water bottle to help the pain? Hope you're feeling better soon thanks

BillywilliamV Tue 12-Dec-17 05:48:20

Ouch, you poor thingflowers

Confuzzlediddled Tue 12-Dec-17 05:50:14

You poor thing, I've been up all night as my dad died just before midnight. Parents on holiday in Spain so it all feels a bit surreal, I don't know what I should be doing...

SpikeGilesSandwich Tue 12-Dec-17 05:52:28

thanksConfuzzled, so sorry for your loss.

SpikeGilesSandwich Tue 12-Dec-17 05:55:22

Melmo, there is a nasty tummy bug going round, I'm just recovering myself but totally get why you're stressing. Good that you have an appointment, fingers crossed everything is ok.

melmo26 Tue 12-Dec-17 07:25:33

So sorry confuzzled

I managed to get an hours sleep on the sofa and the stomach pains are becoming less.
The children are up now to get ready for school so hopefully that will help distract me.

MeIAm Tue 12-Dec-17 07:38:26

I'm also just recovering from this. It's a horrid bug! Hopefully you feel better soon flowers

melmo26 Tue 12-Dec-17 09:09:29

Well kids are off to school now so I’m going to chill on the sofa, had to cancel my dermatology appointment tho, I certainly wouldn’t want to give anyone this bug, it’s worse than the vomiting bug

melmo26 Tue 12-Dec-17 18:09:30

Can I ask those who have had this bug, how long did it last?
Stomach pains have came back and the pooing blood!

MeIAm Tue 12-Dec-17 18:18:31

I'm on about day 12 of mine! No d&v now but cramps are so horrendous I can't move!

melmo26 Tue 12-Dec-17 18:22:03

Oh god day 12!
MIL is meant to be coming up on fri for the weekend as her Christmas visit!
Are you just waiting it out or did you see a GP?

MeIAm Tue 12-Dec-17 18:31:28

I saw GP yesterday as started to get really worried. Other people seem to have had same bug but are fine within a few days so hopefully you will be too! I just can't shake this. I feel so fed up and miserable and just want it gone now.

melmo26 Tue 12-Dec-17 18:43:28

My DH keeps saying it will pass, it just doesn’t feel like it.

Thanks melam

Funny how our usernames are similar smile

MeIAm Wed 13-Dec-17 15:54:38

Hope you're feeling better today *melmo26 flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now