Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Baby in baby sling - what do yours wear?

(6 Posts)
BLUESEAPARADISE Mon 11-Dec-17 14:02:59

Hello everyone

What does your baby wear when take them out in a baby carrier / sling ? I worry all the time that LO will be too hot ( due to sharing body heat) or cold especially in this weather!

Thankyou!

DailyMaileatmyshit Mon 11-Dec-17 15:34:47

In this weather, boy tights, socks, joggers/ leggings, long sleeve vest, long sleeve t-shirt, hat, shoes then my coat over both of us.

Wait4nothing Mon 11-Dec-17 15:37:37

I just went for one less layer - so like Daily - me instead of a coat.
If in the house then vest and sleepsuit - I used tights and footed leggings to help with the socks and bottoms making a gap to get cold on the legs.

Buxbaum Mon 11-Dec-17 15:41:09

Just remember to give footed items like sleepsuits a little tug around the toes to make sure that they haven’t rucked up around the thighs in the carrier and cut off circulation.

Thishatisnotmine Mon 11-Dec-17 15:47:56

Vest and top/ dress; cotton wadded coat with hood; tights and knitted leggings or trousers/leggings with tights under; waterproof booties; hat. This is in the current temperatures which are hovering around freezing. I have an ergobaby and a waterproof cover which means that when it is slightly warmer (around 10c) only one leg layer is needed. If too warm I take offher hst and put her hood up.

Thishatisnotmine Mon 11-Dec-17 15:51:55

Also when it is a bit milder a cardigan is enough for her i tead of a jacket. I wouldn't use a proper 'coat' as I think that would be far too warm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now