Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Start a sentence with I .....let predictive keyboard do the rest

(471 Posts)
LEMtheoriginal Mon 04-Dec-17 00:39:14

I have been where the OP on that thread has been several years of the new coil fitted on monday night to do you want to have to make but ultimately you are having to be carry out of the cupboard but it was a bit of the wardrobe or in the way of the cupboard so going to get anywhere there is a box of your buts on to the fact they are a bunch of you to be a non thing!

ThisIsReallyFunny Mon 04-Dec-17 00:46:31

I don't think you can get a hold on your phone or tomorrow night because you are not working today and you have a good day trip tomorrow and tomorrow night I can just meet up at your dinner and I can get dinner at your dinner and dinner with dinner and dinner thanks for the lunch thank goodness for your birthday party tomorrow!

eaturveggies Mon 04-Dec-17 00:52:07

I don't want you back but you know it was good for me today. I'm your friend I don't want to know what I did to me and you just told you that you are not okay. Cool. Thank me for the good day. I hope you're well.

Horopu Mon 04-Dec-17 00:56:09

I am a beautiful person. I think it's a good idea to have a quick question.

thecatneuterer Mon 04-Dec-17 00:56:43

I have no plans for today and tomorrow so will be fine with the link for this page and you could win the lottery

SashaFiercesMum Mon 04-Dec-17 00:56:44

I need to get it ready for tomoz night out there in my opinion. You can also see what happens next time you want me to take delivery of a washing machine. It really sucks having to hear from you for the past couple of days.

Minnie747 Mon 04-Dec-17 00:58:18

I think you will have to be able to do that stuff like you would want it to be free. Yes it does make me laugh so hard.. You know how to make sense of your own personal life and when you're not going down the street, you are a great gentleman!

mawi Mon 04-Dec-17 00:59:24

I will be in there tomorrow and then we can have dinner tomorrow and I can do a couple hours tomorrow morning and I can do a couple hours early afternoon tomorrow or tomorrow night I can have dinner with him and I have a couple hours tomorrow or you could just come get me and you get a couple of days to work and I can get it you want me out and I will come over tomorrow night I can do something for dinner you can have a good pet and get a couple hours and I can get them tomorrow you want me out and I will come over tomorrow night

passemoilevin Mon 04-Dec-17 00:59:34

I just thought I could have been taken to a refuge for me to get a job and she was just so so cute she was just a lovely little girl I hope she gets well soon and she's so happy for you. Oh yeh that's ok lol I think it's a nice night out there and I'm just so glad that they didn't get a job at the same job as I was just saying I don't want him back.

FrustratedTeddyLamp Mon 04-Dec-17 00:59:41

I think it leaves clubs vulnerable people are puss easy for a potential of year people try and keep a space in the road as people literally organise their cars to try a few hours in the afternoon Hallo I have no money to go out and the occasional merciless in my phone I hadn't seen because I've ignored the group chat with attachments.

Love how its combined spelling errors and loads of different sentences to make a short evil passage

stopbeingadramallama Mon 04-Dec-17 00:59:43

I know it's not too late but it's not good for me.

TheThriftGuardian Mon 04-Dec-17 01:01:11

I like the boxes and bags and luggage. I dunno yet I haven't heard from him and he was arguing about this morning on the train now it's time to start lunch

Doubleaxel Mon 04-Dec-17 01:04:54

I can’t tell you how things work with people in your business. I’m sure you have the time for you and your kids and you can do a good day at home with your dad. I’m sure you have the time for you. I’m going home now.

crunched Mon 04-Dec-17 01:08:39

I think we have to try to arrange for this article to make it clear that we should not correctly understood what it means. Thanks for boat support and you will be able to find out.

Lucky11111 Mon 04-Dec-17 01:09:52

I need to go pick it out tomorrow morning at work if so I'll bring them a couple hours later today love to see if it is ready to come pick you guys off if so I'll be leaving here in a little Common love me bye

user1487372252 Mon 04-Dec-17 01:11:56

I don't know if I can get a follow back or I will be the next person I want you in my heart and you can get it out for you and you can take me out for you to do that you have a lot of love to you but I hope your feeling good when I say hi and I hope your feeling good when I come to see my family. confused

steveharley Mon 04-Dec-17 01:32:21

I feel slightly uncomfortable with the participation of the sold out tickets and volunteers to be bumped as the flight was overbooked and then I have a chat with her tonight but tomorrow is good xx Enjoy the 11th and do something

Battleax Mon 04-Dec-17 01:34:15

I think it's time for the game to work with you all very much and it's just not really that bad at times or something but it's not easy for me to play with multiple people who have been deleted from their lives.

hmm

Dancinggoat Mon 04-Dec-17 03:01:51

I don't have one or anything to say about you but I'm glad you are happy and happy to have a look at your email.

HashtagTired Mon 04-Dec-17 03:38:43

I have had to go back and I have to go back and do the stuff for the rest of the evening so I'll have a good day. Yes please let me know when you're done and I can get it for lunch. Yes please do you want to go home to get the car and I can do a little one or whatever.

(Used the middle button only)

Standingoutsidethefire Mon 04-Dec-17 03:40:19

I don't want you back on my phone and you can have it a lot better then I will have you back to my home screen for a couple weeks and I'll have to say thank the lord I had a great time at home

HeartsTrumpDiamonds Mon 04-Dec-17 03:45:26

I don’t think so we should get them a little later than I thought it would probably take them a bit better if they had a little extra cheese.

Homtardy Mon 04-Dec-17 03:47:37

I can't wait for my birthday lovely to see my beautiful boy in my lovely birthday beautiful ladies hope you're having fun with you and the best you are for you all the time and you're having the time to you and you always be my beautiful girl confused

bayseyan Mon 04-Dec-17 03:50:03

I don't know what to do with this place but it's not worth paying for it and it's not very clean but it's not really like a small house and it doesn't have a good reason to get rid of the cold beer.

Motherwell91 Mon 04-Dec-17 03:50:40

I am in the day mate. I thought you might be over producing if you are looking for a venue for the next two years ago, and I will be fine. Have they are you looking for a venue for the next two years ago, and I will be fine. I've got a couple of days how about you. o no how much is she taking Clinic is still on the group chat? Didn't know if you need anything let me know

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now