Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Anyone else up - worried my cancer has returned

(7 Posts)
Mmmmmmmchips Sat 25-Nov-17 02:21:39

I am due my scans in Jan but got a call that for some reason some have been moved next week but I haven't seen Dr to complain about anything.
The thing is I have been getting pains at the 2 sites but it happens from time to time and they are a bit different this time.
It could be that they are phantom pains which I get when scan time comes so maybe they fact there's been a mix up and I have a scan next week is a good thing, so I have a result back before Christmas.

I'm just getting myself into a panic mode.

I'm so worried. 😥

ItsAllABitStrangeReally Sat 25-Nov-17 02:25:05

Oh dear.

I dont have any real advice but just wanted to say im listening. The hospital could just be trying to clear a Christmas backlog ??

Try not to worry too much. flowers

cornishmumtobe Sat 25-Nov-17 02:36:10

No real advice other than try not to worry! Having your scans (and results) sooner is a positive - it won’t be hanging over you over Christmas. I often find there is no rhyme or reason to these things being moved! flowers

Smitff Sat 25-Nov-17 02:44:18

No personal experience, but on first read of your post I thought the hospital has probably done something with it’s waiting lists/scheduling so people are being rearranged.

Good luck flowers

Mmmmmmmchips Sat 25-Nov-17 02:52:21

Truth is that even before I was told the scan had been moved I started getting panicky

It happens in the lead up to a scan every time

Mmmmmmmchips Sat 25-Nov-17 02:52:57

I just went to my DCs room to watch him sleep and give a kiss.

MrBenDover Sat 25-Nov-17 02:58:03

No words of wisdom OP as never been in your position but thinking of you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now