Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Is Anton the new Brucie

(10 Posts)
Dowser Fri 24-Nov-17 12:49:38

Anton du beke was on this morning. He not only had Bruce as his mentor , but looks like him and sounds like him.

He also seems to have bruce’s Easy personality.

Is the generation game about to be revived.

OneFlewOverTheMumsNest Fri 24-Nov-17 12:55:35

I find/found both equally annoying, so possibly.

Anymajordude Fri 24-Nov-17 13:08:31

I think Len Goodman wants a turn before Anton takes over as veteran entertainment show host.

Dowser Fri 24-Nov-17 15:27:21

No, not Len
He’s ok but I don’t warm to him
And yes I get the annoying ness mum, but if they can do the job well, I can get over myself

I reckon Anton is being groomed for the top Job

IceMagic Fri 24-Nov-17 15:29:47

I think he is like him. I'm not sure if he's as funny as i found Brucie but there is a likeness.

MrsJayy Fri 24-Nov-17 15:30:50

Yes he so wants to be the new Brucie I really like Anton his song wasn't my style but I hope he gets somewhere he won't be able to strictly forever will he.

MissionItsPossible Fri 24-Nov-17 15:37:20

Damn it, OneFlew stole my answer!

TheBitterBoy Fri 24-Nov-17 15:41:18

Well they are reviving the Generation Game, but Mel and Sue are hosting, so Anton's missed his chance.

TheSpottedZebra Fri 24-Nov-17 15:42:53

I think he was being 'groomed' by the bbc a few years ago to be the new Brucie - Hole in the Wall ? Remember that? But then he used a racial slur and it was game over.

Oblomov17 Fri 24-Nov-17 15:51:37

No. This is old news. This was decided a long time ago. Anton and Brendan both wanted to replace Brucie, but for whatever reasons, neither were chosen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now