Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

MP sexual harassment scandal

(13 Posts)
OldPony Thu 23-Nov-17 17:24:25

I don't know where the other thread is, but on the last one I posted the initials IL.

So delighted to hear on the radio that Ivan Lewis has been exposed. Dirty little shit.

I also want to expose that a young female colleague reported his sexual harassment to her to our then Permanent Secretary HL. Who told her to get another job or she'd never work in Whitehall again. Massive wanker that man.

OldPony Thu 23-Nov-17 17:25:01

Sorry initials for the Perm sec should be HT.

OldPony Thu 23-Nov-17 17:41:42

Anyone remotely interested?

MyBrilliantDisguise Thu 23-Nov-17 17:43:29

I think those who say woman in that position won't work again should be facing a bloody firing squad. How dare they say that to someone?

Anymajordude Thu 23-Nov-17 17:43:34

Off to Google.

OldPony Thu 23-Nov-17 18:03:25

I agree. Him saying that was a firm message to all of us women, that we put up and shut up.

This Perm Sec HT also used to enjoy telling us that he only enjoyed watching Saturday morning TV with his children is because he fancied Alexa Chung. Revolting little man.

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Thu 23-Nov-17 18:22:01

Our MP is under investigation but hasnt been suspended.....

MyBrilliantDisguise Thu 23-Nov-17 18:26:11

Please can you PM me his name?

Knittedfrog Thu 23-Nov-17 18:28:41

Scary - I think yours is the same as me. I’m very surprised, he always came across really well.

OldPony Thu 23-Nov-17 18:37:45

Yes my brilliant disguise.

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Thu 23-Nov-17 18:48:36

Not going to say sorry....

MargoChanning Thu 23-Nov-17 19:28:44

Thank you for this thread OP. Horrendous what is happening. I hope the truth comes out for all of them.

OldPony Thu 23-Nov-17 19:36:23

Me too. I'm sick and fed up of all of this shit. All the time, everyone knew it was happening, but also told to women, that you would be sacked if you complained.
Typically, men did nothing to help. Even the 'nice guys'.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now