Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Is your heated towel rail installed high up or at the bottom??

(10 Posts)
DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 22-Nov-17 20:36:10

I came home this afternoon to see the towel rail fixed at the very bottom of the wall. Child height and you can only use the top rail for the towel, which then covers the rails below and there is no space for the second towel as it’d be on the floor. Is that a done thing?? I’m a bit shockconfusedangrysad

ReinettePompadour Wed 22-Nov-17 20:39:30

Mines at the bottom too. I can only hang 1 towel on it at a time which is to warm while I get showered.

MrsEricBana Wed 22-Nov-17 20:41:24

Mine is same. In fact it is floor standing as many are.

Spam88 Wed 22-Nov-17 20:43:22

Yep, every heated towel rail I’ve ever seen has been low. They’re plumbed in the same place a radiator would be.

Hoppinggreen Wed 22-Nov-17 20:45:27

In the bathroom upstairs it's high up but in the downstairs loo it's at radiator height

KindergartenKop Wed 22-Nov-17 20:47:27

Mine has spaces to hang towels at the top, 2/3 down and 1/3 down.

AnnoyedByAlfieBear Wed 22-Nov-17 20:47:29

My bathroom one is almost floor to ceiling so position doesn’t make a difference not helpful . But they’re usually radiator height.

Bobbybobbins Wed 22-Nov-17 20:53:11

Mine is high up, on the wall at the end of the bath. It gets very hot so keeps it out of reach of the kids.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 22-Nov-17 20:55:39

OH ok. It’s a tuny bathroom, this took space where we had storage baskets. And it gets so hot worried Dc might accidentlly touch it when changing - it’s such a small space between the bathtub and the wall.
I’ll sleep in it but it doesnt look like it. An work well for is in such as small space. All the ones I’ve seen were sort of torse height.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Wed 22-Nov-17 20:56:18

like it CAN work for us...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now