Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

I dreamt last night...

(8 Posts)
seventeenlittleducks Mon 20-Nov-17 15:00:23

That a woman came into my house and begged me to let her do my clothes washing to get it under control.
My own little fairy wash mother grin
I know I've been swamped with it lately as I'm working all the time but dreaming about it is a bit much. Anyone want to do my washing for me? blush

bigtapdancingpimp Mon 20-Nov-17 15:47:04

I love doing washing, maybe it was me? I hang all mine outdoors to dry though so no good if you're funny about creepy crawlies.

I dreamt last night I was captured by the Taliban/Isis and spent days in the desert trying to escape. Eventually ended up in a detention centre and a woman brought in a litter of tiny ginger kittens; they were the start of our plan to outwit our captors. Unfortunately the plan came to an abrupt end as I was woken up by my own kitten purring in my face hmm grin

BulletFox Mon 20-Nov-17 15:49:54

bigtap...that's quite a dramatic dream!!

I just have ones where the house has rearranged itself and I get confused about the layout.

seventeen sorry, I'm a complete slob! smile

Cactusjelly00 Mon 20-Nov-17 15:55:25

I had a dream that DH and I had a fight (rare), I went out somewhere and when walking home people were carrying my stuff, mattress, TV, computer, box of makeup etc down the street!
I got to the house and Dh was sat in the middle of our now empty home, bollock naked... I asked him wtf was going on and he said he had enough of my shit so decided to chuck all of our stuff out confused confused confused

NorthStarAtMyFeet Mon 20-Nov-17 16:12:45

I dreamt I was in some sort of dinosaur enclosure. There was a steep path down a hill with a high metal fence down one side. As I walked down the path (inside the enclosure) I could feel the air becoming humid and I saw a small dinosaur with a frill around its neck and the long neck and head of some other dinosaur above the trees. They were both red and black.

Less disappointing to wake up from than finding out there is no fairy wash mother, I imagine.

bigtapdancingpimp Mon 20-Nov-17 16:20:55

Cactus I think you've been reading too many LTB threads on here shock

Bullet my ex husband was from Aleppo hence the Taliban/Isis dreams. The kittens in the dream were a metaphor for my freedom 😾

KatieKookaburra26 Mon 20-Nov-17 16:47:46

Mine was really sad. It was my mums birthday and all us kids were sat around her but she was really sad. She said she wanted to just spend the day with our little brother who died (we don’t have a brother who died irl). He then came down from ‘heaven’ but had the bruises and dirt on him from when he had been murdered. He didn’t remember his death. We knew that he wasn’t meant to be on earth and needed to get back to heaven otherwise he’d go bad. So we had to bath him, shave his hair etc and send him back to heaven but he didn’t understand why and it was horrible doing it.

seventeenlittleducks Mon 20-Nov-17 18:56:43

I once had a musical dream it was great people kept bursting into song grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now