Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Don't know whether to scream or applaud

(6 Posts)
ConstanceSpry Mon 23-Oct-17 14:10:34

I'm on holiday right now and it is 9am. I'm by the pool tough life and there is a bloke here giving a textbook display of loud Performance Parenting. We all know his kids names now and how good they are at fetching balls, doing handstands in the water, blowing bubbles and onserving pool safety guidelines etc etc Luckily for other parents who fancy a bit of time off he seems to also be happy to PP other people's' children too.

It's an impressive display which can be heard even when listening to music on headphones.

Without being driven away from my sunny spot, and without shouting at him to Kindly Shut The Fuck Up how best to get through a whole morning - or maybe even a whole day - of it. Bar not open yet. wink

OlennasWimple Mon 23-Oct-17 14:16:46

Have a long nap with a hat or towel over your head to drown out the worst of the PP

Santawontbelong Mon 23-Oct-17 14:19:07

Ask loudly can he do sign language?

GerrytheBerry Mon 23-Oct-17 14:21:21

Turn your music up!! And shut your eyes.

Gramgram Mon 23-Oct-17 17:26:32

Drink. Blow bubbles. Turn your music up and sing along with whatever song you are listening too. Remember to take a bow when you have finished your rendition.

Fekko Mon 23-Oct-17 17:27:36

If you cant beat them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now