Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Who do you fancy (but really shouldn't!)

(131 Posts)
ImDoingLaundry Mon 23-Oct-17 11:40:15

Celebrities, tv/film characters, or even IRL?

I really fancy Negan from The Walking Dead.

Now Jeffrey Dean Morgan is hot AF anyway, but Negan's character has me swooning despite him being a complete nutjob blush

I don't fancy psychopathic murderers in real life, honestly grin

NotJustThreeSmallWords Mon 23-Oct-17 11:45:04

I'm on the same page as you Laundry - Rick Grimes keeps getting hotter the darker his character becomes!

Mulberry72 Mon 23-Oct-17 11:46:01

Mr Hanssen from Holby thlblush

EraArils Mon 23-Oct-17 11:49:56

Keith, logistics manager in the Dairymilk advert...."Yes sir, I can boogie but I need a certain song". There is no reason for it and it does go against type. I'm usually a Daryl Dixon TWD type of gal, silent, grubby and deadly.

ImDoingLaundry Mon 23-Oct-17 12:02:57

Yes threesmallwords! Rick Grimes is getting better all the time, I especially like that he's getting his spine back grin

I haven't seen the Keith/dairy milk advert Era, will YouTube later.

It's strange I'm attracted to such a violent manipulative character blush polar opposite to the personalities I'm normally attracted to!

ItsLeviosah Mon 23-Oct-17 12:27:35

Bryan Cranston.

I’m 35 he’s 61

BulletFox Mon 23-Oct-17 12:41:00

No-one really?? You know you've switched off a bit when you don't.

One of the neighbours is quite fit and he's offered to help me out with moving (my best friend takes the piss out of me as I refer to everyone by their number, e.g. "well #5 did this and fit #8 said this, he laughed and asked which # I was).

I'll call round to neighbour by the end of the week and take him up on it. Bastard ex offered to come down and help but then started sending me soppy texts so I had to cancel

FaithEverPresent Mon 23-Oct-17 12:44:35

Santini Fontana as Greg in Crazy ex-girlfriend. Sarcastic, lazy, alcoholic (!) but sexy as hell. I miss him now he’s not in season 3 - it’s not the same without him!

x2boys Mon 23-Oct-17 13:23:27

James Corden im a lot older then him but I do think hes cute.

Mushroomburger17 Mon 23-Oct-17 13:31:37

Justin fucking Bieber. He's turned up in a few of my dreams being a very naughty boy! From nowhere. I didn't like him at all. Now I see him differently! blush

LucilleBluth Mon 23-Oct-17 13:34:00

Oooo ItsLeviosah, I'm off to see Mr Cranston on stage in his new play.

Mine is Frank Skinner, beat that.

SilverySurfer Mon 23-Oct-17 13:37:38

Alan Rickman, now sadly departed, will be my one true fantasy love but I wouldn't say no to a bit of toy boy time with Chris Brown who stars in Bondi Vet, www.bing.com/images/search?q=bondi+vet&qpvt=bondi+vet&FORM=IGRE currently showing on Quest Red smile

Ahardmanisgoodtofind Mon 23-Oct-17 13:37:40

Bruce Willis and Mel Gibson. Both nearly twice my age and both arseholes by all accounts. BUT I can't help it. And the Houng in game of thrones. And tyrion. There's more. Irl I have good taste I promise. blush

whiskyowl Mon 23-Oct-17 13:38:29

Oh God, I fear this is going to become a bun fight. The idea of "shouldn't" is going to be replete with ageism, heteronormativity disablism, all sorts...

I don't care how old he is, Bryan Cranston is hot, and seems to be such a genuinely funny and creative man. I'm declaring him exempt from the "really shouldn't" on those grounds! Ditto for Viggo Mortensen.

Ahardmanisgoodtofind Mon 23-Oct-17 13:39:15

Alan rickman definitely shouldn't be on a list with "but you shouldn't" in it.
Hugh Grant on the other hand

Thiswitcheshatisnotmine Mon 23-Oct-17 13:42:45

Matt Le Blanc. I enjoyed seeibg him in Top Gear and have just finished watching Episodes on Netflix. I never liked him as Joey! But an older grey haired Matt Le Blanc. Mmmm.

MrBloomsLeftVeg Mon 23-Oct-17 13:43:14

Alan Rickman, Hugh Grant,
Laurence Fox, beautifully gangly (DH calls him lanky ginger tosser)
Mr Bloom naturally.

SharkSkinThing Mon 23-Oct-17 13:45:24

Boris Becker. But only now he's older. 😮

ItsLeviosah Mon 23-Oct-17 13:55:18

lucillebluth
I am very jealous....
very jealous

BankWadger Mon 23-Oct-17 14:02:29

Santino Fontana as Greg in Crazy ex-girlfriend.

He's also Prince Hans of the Southern Isles

prampushingdownthehighst Mon 23-Oct-17 14:07:49

Keith Richards
My sister had a picture of him at an airport leaning near a sign saying "Patience please a drug free American comes first" by Ethan Russell
He is the coolest looking man on the planet at that time and it's never left me.

rightknockered Mon 23-Oct-17 14:08:59

Johnny Depp, he's a total dickhead, but still think he's hot

NaughtyElephants Mon 23-Oct-17 14:11:22

Taylor Lautner all day long. He’s obviously supremely hot but he qualifies as a shouldn't for me on the grounds that I’m old enough to be his mother.

Also Alan Rickman is no way a shouldn’t, he’s a definitely should and definitely would! Well, were he still alive, obvs. Total crush on him even in his unfanciable roles.

The whole concept of shouldn’t but would is a bit mean now I think about it. Sex appeal is thankfully subjective so everyone has a chance of finding partners, not just a select few genetically blessed folk

noeffingidea Mon 23-Oct-17 14:12:58

I don't watch it now my boys are grown up, but I used to watch WWE wrestling with them, and quite fancy a few of the men. I'm quite into the homoerotic thing generally so it was probably the sight of them rolling round on the mat together almost naked that did it for me, rather than any of them as individuals.

BearSoFair Mon 23-Oct-17 14:39:22

Jaime Lannister. He just looks so good I could completely overlook the whole incest and throwing a child out of a window thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now