Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Pinterest- Urgent Question

(11 Posts)
NameChangeFamousFolk Sun 22-Oct-17 18:11:14

I use Pinterest every now and then, but not a big user by any means. For a work project that needs to be completed tonight, I need to look at pins in various categories that have been repinned more than 1000 times.

I thought there was a counter thing in the corner of each Pin, but it's not there, and I have absolutely zero idea how to do this. I've Googled it several times and sent message to their FB page but no joy - I keep getting answers about how to get more Pins and the like.

Can anyone give some guidance? Much appreciated, thanks.

AnchorDownDeepBreath Sun 22-Oct-17 18:14:21

My instinct is that they took away the public repin counter in the first big update a few months ago; but I could be wrong!

If nobody knows for sure; I’ll have a look through the update guides - I’ll have them on my work email somewhere I think.

Creatureofthenight Sun 22-Oct-17 18:15:07

There used to be a counter, not there any more.
If you click on a pin, then scroll down a bit, it says "Saved to x boards ".

clairethewitch70 Sun 22-Oct-17 18:16:21

Yes the counter has gone, so has the like button. Also can't easily see where the pin is from or the comments. They call this improvements??

NameChangeFamousFolk Sun 22-Oct-17 18:18:06

If you click on a pin, then scroll down a bit, it says "Saved to x boards "

Thanks, I can't see this though. I can see where a couple people comment or try it, but no numbers as such saying how many boards it's saved to.

Creatureofthenight Sun 22-Oct-17 18:21:02

Just experimented - I can see the pin count on my iPad but not on my phone.
You can do a search for "popular pins", might make the task easier!

NameChangeFamousFolk Sun 22-Oct-17 19:57:26

You can do a search for "popular pins", might make the task easier!

Thanks again, but I don't seem able to search within the categories?

Does anyone else have any bright ideas? This job is urgent and totally reliant on being able to do this...I"m trying not to panic grin

Peopleplease Sun 22-Oct-17 20:01:30

If you go to the ‘popular’ catagory it still has the pin count in the corner (on my iPhone it does anyway) but that’s just one catagory. There is every catagory of pin in there though.

Peopleplease Sun 22-Oct-17 20:03:43

Actually I can see it in all categories.

Peopleplease Sun 22-Oct-17 20:14:58

It’s there on my iPad too.

NameChangeFamousFolk Sun 22-Oct-17 20:23:53

How weird! I've tried on my phone, Mac and laptop, and no flipping pin count!!! Driving me mad!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now