Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Sunday- What are you doing today?

(81 Posts)
speakout Sun 22-Oct-17 07:28:08

Just a nosy thread. I love hearing of other people's days.

I'm just having coffee in bed, quick shower, then off to the supermarket by 8.30 or so with OH. may have a sneaky breakfast on the way ( leave kids at home as they will still be asleep)
OH is taking DS to see a movie " Death of Stalin"0 not me thing, DD has a dance rehearsal 1pm- 6pm,
I have to work, I work from home making craft stuff and sell online, but orders have been crazy in the past couple of days so I will need to work for 5 or 6 hours while everyone is out. Also preparing dinner for everyone getting home (spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, salad, chocolate cake and raspberries)

What are you doing?

Blackandpurple Sun 22-Oct-17 07:47:23

Watching Christmas films. Beef dinner and a walk with Brian. He is still hanging around. Kids will potter. Older one has a lot of school work to do

trinity0097 Sun 22-Oct-17 07:48:04

Last day of having my parents to stay, so doing loads of gardening.

All I want to do is curl up on the sofa as I have an awful cold!

CountDuckulaTheSqueaky Sun 22-Oct-17 07:48:54

Off to Asda for lunch and to pick up DD's school shoes. Thrilling! thlgrin

MuddlingThroughLife Sun 22-Oct-17 07:50:14

I intend on not doing an awful lot today! Busy week coming up.

Today I'm cooking roast beef dinner, need to wash the school blouses, have a bath or shower, dust my bedroom and change my bed. That's all I intend to do today.

MuddlingThroughLife Sun 22-Oct-17 07:50:14

I intend on not doing an awful lot today! Busy week coming up.

Today I'm cooking roast beef dinner, need to wash the school blouses, have a bath or shower, dust my bedroom and change my bed. That's all I intend to do today.

CountDuckulaTheSqueaky Sun 22-Oct-17 07:51:02

Black good luck with Brian! He keeps blowing me towards the road! thlshock

TheDuchessofDukeStreet Sun 22-Oct-17 07:52:41

Just finished a night shift. Snuggled in nighty, waiting for bacon to cook. Will get up this pm and tackle mountain of ironing, then DP and I will go out to eat at Ask Italian as I have vouchers burning a hole. DP reading the paper and sniffing air in anticipation of breakfast.

Ledkr Sun 22-Oct-17 07:52:50

Are the supermarkets open st 8.30?

Dh is at work.
Me and dd6 are in bed watching crap and I'm having tea.
I need to give her a bath and de lousing 😩
She is then going to my ds who is taking her and DGS to cinema whist me and dd15 go to dils baby shower.
I have this week off work so feeling very relaxed despite having a big dance comp and having numerous costumes to organise.

Sleepingbunnies Sun 22-Oct-17 07:53:28

Curled up watching X factor with the DDs so far.

Not a lot of plans... lazy Sundays are best smile

Juanbablo Sun 22-Oct-17 07:54:27

I'm in bed, it's my lie in day! Dd has a party today and so does ds2 so it will be a case of dropping off/picking up/ staying with the little one.

Putting some stuff in the loft, visiting my Nan, clearing the garage to get my dad's car in there. Finally having a roast tonight.

Aspieparent Sun 22-Oct-17 07:55:32

I have a mountain of washing to out away that I washed yesterday. I have 6 uniforms and dh work clothes to iron. I am going to make a pork Sunday dinner with crackling. Got some activities I need to do with kids mainly to help 4 year old who has sn. Bathroom needs cleaning and kids have been up 2 hours and living room is trashed already so need to sort that out.

MrsZB Sun 22-Oct-17 07:56:34

We are going to ikea for breakfast and then to a farm to pick our own pumpkins 🎃

Then home to chill out. I might do a roast dinner later on.

CaoNiMwahaha Sun 22-Oct-17 07:59:17

Having coffee right now, then I'll do some yoga.

The rest of the day will be spent battling between PhD work and procrastinating via MN and YouTube!

OliviaStabler Sun 22-Oct-17 07:59:52

Do some cleaning then I am off to pick up my new kitten.

User5trillion Sun 22-Oct-17 08:01:53

Going to work, then out for dinner with some friends. Will finish off with some house work then bed.

Sodaface Sun 22-Oct-17 08:03:08

Up drinking a very large mug of coffee. Kids watching cartoons. Working 12-7 so can’t do much today. I’ll come home and iron the school uniforms, DH will have done the housework so I’ll get a shower and go to bed for work at 7am tomorrow. Hate working Sundays!

Have a good day everyone.

BexleyRae Sun 22-Oct-17 08:05:34

Housework, cooking beef for Sunday lunch (but we eatthis at 5pm). Hoping the weather gets better for a walk. Nothing much else, I need some better plans I'm feeling a bit fed up at the moment

TowerRingInferno Sun 22-Oct-17 08:06:52

Lazy day to recover from days of having visitors to stay.

Coffee in bed at the moment
Bellringing
Dog walk
Gardening if the wind dies down
Cook roast chicken etc
Film with dcs

speakout Sun 22-Oct-17 08:07:38

ledkr yes supermarkets don't close. When the (early waking) toddlers were up and bouncy at 5am OH and I would do our weekly shop at 6am on a Sunday morning.

Working day here. Have put the lunch into the slow cooker so that is ready when I get back from church as my eldest son is bringing his new girlfriend to meet us. Then a bit of a breather before going to the hospital to chat with anyone who doesn't have a visitor and see how the palliative care patient and her family are coping. There should be time for a cuppa before setting up for the evening service. I should be finished around 7.30pm and then it is a restorative glass of something before Strictly.

hungryradish Sun 22-Oct-17 08:09:05

Usually Sunday is gym day but I have a horrendous cold so gym if off the agenda today. We'll take the dog for a walk, probably watch a film this afternoon & then cook a nice roast. That's about it.grin

ZetaPuppis Sun 22-Oct-17 08:09:48

I love hearing about other people’s days too!
We have a morning of football matches for both ds.
Then a bit of shopping, laundry, helping dcs with hw, cooking a roast chicken dinner with an apple based pudding (thanks to our apple tree) then watching a film together in the evening. Sunday rituals which the dcs love.

KERALA1 Sun 22-Oct-17 08:10:27

Wandering round Paris

EsmeeMerlin Sun 22-Oct-17 08:10:33

My dh has just gone back to work today after a week off so am actually looking forward to getting back into my own routine with ds. Have to do some cleaning and chores this morning and will later pop over to my nan's.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now