Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Nervous about moving

(5 Posts)
tigercub50 Sat 21-Oct-17 00:36:36

We have been given several possible completion dates but at last have a definite one & it’s scary! There are lots of positives, not least that we’re paying off our mortgage & are even planning our first family holiday abroad for next year. Some of the memories in this house aren’t good so it will be a chance to properly leave them in the past where they belong. But I do love this house & the space we have now ( we’re downsizing). I will miss things like the fireplace, the en suite, a downstairs loo! Has anyone else recently moved or planning to soon?

tigercub50 Sat 21-Oct-17 01:03:23

Anyone still up?

ThatIsNachoCheese Sat 21-Oct-17 01:08:45

We moved 4 months ago, from a house we'd lived in for 10 years. It wasn't perfect but we were very happy there.
The landlord decided that she wanted to sell so we had to move to this new house which i HATE.

But...it has led to us being able to buy our own house and we should be moving again in 2 months...so 2 moves in 6 months.

This time we are hoping to have the removal company do the packing for us!

I'm sure that yours will be a positive move, I was desperately upset to be leaving my old home but it wasn't as difficult as I thought when it came to it.

tigercub50 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:06:09

Bump

tigercub50 Sat 21-Oct-17 21:10:27

Bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now