Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Winter school trousers for boys

(6 Posts)
PoppyGlee Fri 20-Oct-17 18:51:10

Please would anyone know where to buy warm winter school trousers for boys? In dark grey..

My son in primary school asks for thicker winter trousers, their out door play time goes straight from classroom, i.e. Not through the pegs corridor so no coats. Last year he kept telling me how cold it was and wanted warmer trousers. I couldn't find any. Gave him thermal pants, so he was wearing two trousers envy.. I was sure he got teased at PE but he chose thermals after all.. please would you know any warmer pants?

AuditAngel Fri 20-Oct-17 19:14:13

I would ask the school why they are not being made to put coats on.

I have just bought navy blue fleece lined leggings in Tesco for DD, they could go under school trousers

ineedamoreadultieradult Fri 20-Oct-17 19:19:00

DS and his friends wear their football skins under their school clothes in the winter but only when it's really cold or snowy etc.

Lozmatoz Fri 20-Oct-17 20:02:22

It allowed coats? I can’t quite believe that’s right.... surely? Maybe try long socks and long boxers.

ownedbySWD Fri 20-Oct-17 20:03:32

I was going to suggest thermals. DS uses black ones.

cannaethink Fri 20-Oct-17 20:05:25

M&S do 100% cotton grey school trousers. Only online though. I've bought them for a couple of years now as they are much thicker than standard school trousers. They do fade quite quickly on the knees though so I keep them for proper cold days!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now