Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Fox rave!

(7 Posts)
Grohlette Thu 19-Oct-17 23:41:08

My car is parked over night in a communal car park and recently I recon the local foxes have been having a car park rave every night! Our cars are polka dotted with muddy paw prints all over the boots bonnets and car roofs. This morning I went out and there was a dirty great big turd on my boot lid...I kid you not!!!
I also have loads of pots outside my front door and some of the pots keep getting dug up...it’s definitely foxes. The local urban foxes seem to have a very mischievous streak and are really brazen, I’ve never known them like this in all years I’ve lived here. Not sure anything can be done about them, a car wash in the car park would be handy though! Any ideas?

Be3Al2Si6O18 Fri 20-Oct-17 00:04:21

It was me! 😀

Leave a £10 under the wiper blade an a chicken carcass and I promise not to do it again.

Nettletheelf Fri 20-Oct-17 00:13:57

I thought they all went to bingo. Maybe it's the cubs doing the raving?

Grohlette Fri 20-Oct-17 00:17:13

Be3 I recon your on some good acid and you definitely been going ‘out out’...peeing in the car park is acceptable but shitting on cars is another level!!

Bloodybridget Fri 20-Oct-17 04:23:15

Ha, we get this too, pawprints on car parked outside the house on an inner London street! The other day we found a great hole in the garden and a fuschia half destroyed. And the racket at night sometimes - maybe it's their version of karaoke?

CustardOmlet Fri 20-Oct-17 06:41:07

We are right on the edge of a city, and the foxes have been making a racket this week. However my security guard (11yr old tabby with one eye) has ensured they don’t crap on my land!

Grohlette Fri 20-Oct-17 12:08:45

OMG all my pots have been pulled over and dug up today...there is a very naughty fox about...get orf my land!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now