Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

What happened to the cheeky fucker flexi time thread?

(9 Posts)
Aridane Tue 17-Oct-17 14:53:08

Can someone post a link?

Thanks!

Taylor22 Tue 17-Oct-17 15:12:00

Is that the one who lives far away but wanted their boss to sort out their work hours?

Probably deleted. I've lost 4 threads from my watch list in the last few days sad

Bitsandbobsalot Tue 17-Oct-17 15:17:18

Is it the one where she was flexi timing her breakfast and helping her mum with the washing machine on a work day using flexi time but not booking it out on flexi time ? Yet only worked part time.
I loved that thread
If so she quit once op had HR look into it. I’m sure someone will be along with a link

Aridane Tue 17-Oct-17 15:17:27

No - not that one. But one about a part time co-worker who always booked medical appointments etc on her working days, started work late etc. OP frustrated by this. HR got involved and sort of reprimanded part time co-worker - who could not see what she had done wrong.

I never posted on it - so don't have it in my watch list.

Know what you mean about threads you're on being deleted.

Aridane Tue 17-Oct-17 15:18:00

Yes, Bits - that's exactly the one!

RaptorInaPorkPieHat Tue 17-Oct-17 15:22:28

here is is:

Cheeky Flexitime Fucker

myrtleWilson Tue 17-Oct-17 15:22:32

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/3023633-To-make-an-official-complaint-about-colleague?msgid=72545992

there you go!

eitak22 Tue 17-Oct-17 15:22:52

Is it this one?

Aridane Tue 17-Oct-17 15:35:51

Oh yes - thanks for posting the links. And it had moved in since I last looked at it in the cheeky flexitime fucker has 'resigned'. So a thread with a satisfying ending!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now