Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Cordless vacuum cleaners - which one?

(10 Posts)
bambambini Tue 26-Sep-17 11:32:02

Tell me how good your corldess is, thinking of getting one - just need recommendations.

cjt110 Tue 26-Sep-17 11:35:39

Dyson cordless. I dont usually go for brand stuff but we have that and as Dyson heater and they're fabulous. Well worth every penny spent.

My Mum has the same dyson but the animal one.

bambambini Tue 26-Sep-17 12:15:16

Thanks - will check it out. Know it's expensive.

llangennith Tue 26-Sep-17 12:57:44

Dyson V6. Brilliant! I've got a smaller normal Dyson for the big weekly (two-weekly?) clean but the V6 is great for everyday use.
Price varies considerably. J Lewis is sometimes cheapest, or Currys. I bought mine from AO when it was discounted.

coldlocation Tue 26-Sep-17 13:44:26

I have a dyson which I use as a handheld and the Shark Duo Clean which I love for quick hoover of the carpets and floors as I found the Dyson was not brillant with the long nozzle/hose on.

HolidayTimeAgain Tue 26-Sep-17 13:45:10

I LOVE my Vax cordless, I was very sceptical but it's amazing, my mum and brother both bought one after trying mine. Great value, I paid £109 for mine about 6 months ago.

www.argos.co.uk/product/5546112

LexieLulu Tue 26-Sep-17 13:48:29

I have the dyson animal v6 and hate it! If you have animals it is rubbish and you're forever declogging the head of fur.

thedinosaur Tue 26-Sep-17 13:48:44

Ooooh great thread op!

I'm currently hunting for one too and I'm torn between the Dyson V8 absolute and the Shark DuoClean (the one that snaps in half).
But struggling to find comparison reviews.

Creampastry Tue 26-Sep-17 14:17:26

We have a cordless Dyson which is great, but bear in mind it only has a 2 year warranty whilst their other vacuum's have a 5 year warranty...

Frazzle76 Tue 26-Sep-17 14:21:18

Dyson V8 absolute. Then you get all the heads. And remember to clean the filters regularly. It stops it clogging. And if you have any problems use the helpline - they are very good and if it's a real issuer they can't solve will send a new one / head.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now