Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Can anyone recommend a winter coat for an 11 year old girl?

(5 Posts)
AVeryBigHouse Mon 25-Sep-17 18:19:07

Dd has had the coat from Boden with the zip off arms for the past few years. Is this still ok for an 11 year old or there anything else a bit more grown up? (She's Y6 but totally uninterested in what she wears so no good asking her grin).Thanks.

RedSkyAtNight Mon 25-Sep-17 18:23:51

I'd recommend not buying one based on how many times my 11 year old has worn her coat that I bought last year.

AVeryBigHouse Tue 26-Sep-17 12:17:05

Haha, I'm wondering if she'll not want to wear when once she goes to secondary school next year.

SarahJayne38 Tue 26-Sep-17 14:39:56

My 11 year old has just started secondary school. I bought a black parker coat by Hype from JD sports on the advice of someone here. She approved and actually wore it on Saturday.

Eolian Tue 26-Sep-17 14:45:54

I just bought my 12 y.o. dd a khaki-green parka with furry hood trim from Asda. It's actually from the boys' section because it fitted her better. There was a similar girls' one but it was very curvy looking (she's skinny) and felt much less robust and waterproof. She loves it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now