Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Oh thanks very much Trump

(9 Posts)
ParsnipLeekAndLemonSoup Mon 25-Sep-17 16:11:15

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41391978

Anyone got a bunker I can rent?!

HateSummer Mon 25-Sep-17 16:22:41

We're out of the way. And they're just words.

NetballHoop Mon 25-Sep-17 16:37:06

We may be out of the way but if war did break out our troops would be sent.

Hopefully the two school bullies can be distracted by something else for long enough for it to all calm down again.

ParsnipLeekAndLemonSoup Mon 25-Sep-17 16:46:19

There are a lot of Mnetters in the states too. Or with family/friends in the states.

eddiemairswife Mon 25-Sep-17 16:47:36

Don't assume our troops will get involved. Harold Wilson refused to send troops to Vietnam.

sunseptember Mon 25-Sep-17 17:02:10

It's a shame more couldn't have been done sooner re sanctions or something because it's a rouge state with nuclear capacity.

eddiemairswife Mon 25-Sep-17 17:08:57

Trump won't do measured things like sanctions. He is like a huge toddler who hits out and has tantrums when things don't go his way.

ChocDee Mon 25-Sep-17 17:11:56

I am British living in Hicksville in the states. I have been telling myself that that makes me safe, that it is only words...

But my husband is in the army (hoping to retire next year though they can refuse to allow him to do that) and my best friend and god daughter are currently stationed in South Korea. Beginning to become rather anxious and depressed about the current state of affairs in this country...

scrappydappydoo Mon 25-Sep-17 17:17:31

Will someone please take Twitter away from Trump. Accidentally delete the account, change his password, physically remove his phone and stamp on it - I don't care. It's beyond a joke. Social media is not appropriate medium for international relations angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now