Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Once in a lifetime event

(11 Posts)
Fannylodger Mon 25-Sep-17 12:35:06

My washing basket AND ironing basket don't even iron most of it are completely empty, there's a meal in the slow cooker, the sink is empty. Counters clean. I have NO CLEANING to do. Beds made, vacuuming done, floors mopped. Sat on my arse with a cuppa while my food slow cooks.
I know, it's going to be trashed as soon as DD is back from her nanas... but let me gloat for just 5 minutes!!!
<goady fucker>
Oh and (lighthearted) obviously.

Dawnedlightly Mon 25-Sep-17 12:35:59

🙌🏻
Respect! Enjoy the moment.

Fannylodger Mon 25-Sep-17 12:40:02

Thanks dawned grin
I know it's going to go to shit, though. 😂🙈🙈

doodlejump1980 Mon 25-Sep-17 12:45:59

Right, can you come and do mine now?! 😁. I'm not that far behind... one washing to do. Dishwasher on and kitchen cleaned. Tesco delivery unpacked, just the rest of the house that needs tidying!

GoldenOrb Mon 25-Sep-17 12:46:38

<faints>

RJnomore1 Mon 25-Sep-17 12:47:25

Photos or it didn't happen.

You're making it up.

Troll! 😁

Ah can I join you in smug reflection, all my wardrobes are tidy, all the washing is done, all the ironing is done,the house is clean and tidy, the shopping is filling the fridge, bed is changed and all my clothes for work are hanging in the spare room. tis bliss that will last for two weeks as DH is away and I am free to watch what I want when I want, eat what I want when I want and put a light on if I wake in the middle of the night, <sighs with contentment>

BackieJerkhart Mon 25-Sep-17 13:05:02

shock

You must teach us your ways wise professor of the domestic arts! Please! grin

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Mon 25-Sep-17 13:06:20

Flabbergasted grin

Fannylodger Mon 25-Sep-17 13:07:48

Not a troll.
<preens>

Is it too early for prosecco?

BankWadger Mon 25-Sep-17 13:19:02

Here's my keys, plenty to do at mine wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now