Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Kylie Jenner "pregnant"

(64 Posts)
AngeloMysterioso Fri 22-Sep-17 23:53:45

Apologies for the Daily Mail link

Quite a few blind items about it too, I mean it could turn out to be BS but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true- Kris Jenner is the most calculating woman in the business. I feel so sorry for that child. And by that I mean Kylie

CakeNinja Fri 22-Sep-17 23:59:19

Isn't that the dad who became a woman?! confused
How does that even work? Haven't clicked on the dailyfail link and don't really know about the Kardashians!

AngeloMysterioso Sat 23-Sep-17 00:00:39

Kylie's the youngest daughter, just turned 20- although she looks a decade older with all the surgery she's already had sad

BackieJerkhart Sat 23-Sep-17 00:03:40

What does kris Jenner have to with it? confused kylie Jenner is 20, an adult, not a child.

TinselTwins Sat 23-Sep-17 00:06:14

Didn't kris Jenner patent the term "momager" ( mom/manager)? THATS why she's relevant

AngeloMysterioso Sat 23-Sep-17 00:06:27

Yeah and she's been tightly controlled by her mother all her life

MarmaladeIsMyJam Sat 23-Sep-17 00:06:35

How does that even work
How does what work?

AngeloMysterioso Sat 23-Sep-17 00:08:06

Marmalade she confused Kylie with Caitlyn, formerly Bruce.

BackieJerkhart Sat 23-Sep-17 00:08:28

So you reckon kris told kylie to get pregnant?

Pivoine Sat 23-Sep-17 00:10:03

Does anyone actually care about this? If so, why?

AngeloMysterioso Sat 23-Sep-17 00:11:35

BuzzFeed link for anyone avoiding the Daily Mail

and a brand new blind item

Well, putting two and two together... the show's ratings have been consistently declining, people have been losing interest, it's the 10 year anniversary special in two days and suddenly this news comes out...

Josiah Sat 23-Sep-17 00:12:56

She looked a million times better before she surgically and cosmetically altered her looks.

The massive inflated backside like her sisters.

Lips that if she kissed a window, she'd be stuck on!

Fillers, Botox, breast implants and on and on and on.

TinselTwins Sat 23-Sep-17 00:13:40

I wouldn't be massively shocked if Kris accompanied her daughters to their OBGYN appointments were decisions about birth control are made given that she advised one of her kids to give birth in camera!

CakeNinja Sat 23-Sep-17 00:14:48

Sorry yes, have confused the dad for the daughter!
So a 20 year old is pregnant. What's the big deal? Feel free to fill me in, I don't read magazines or watch the programme, so don't really care one way or the other, but it's late, I can't sleep, so happy to talk (well, listen to chat) about rubbish about z listers!

BackieJerkhart Sat 23-Sep-17 00:17:36

She looked a million times better before she surgically and cosmetically altered her looks.

I barely know who she is, other than a kardashian sister, but I disagree. I think she looks much better now. However, are we really discussing her appearance? Really? How is that relevant to her being pregnant?

AngeloMysterioso Sat 23-Sep-17 00:19:46

I just feel so sorry for her. She was shoved into the spotlight when she was just a child, grew up with such a complex about her looks and body that she started having surgery by the time she was 18 to the point where she's completely unrecognisable and looks like a blow up doll, and now apparently 4 months pregnant with a guy she's been with for 5 months.

Kris Jenner may be obscenely rich but I really don't know how she sleeps at night with the damage she's inflicted on her children.

AngeloMysterioso Sat 23-Sep-17 00:21:18

I suppose it's relevant because it's another example of her trying to please other people so they'll show her affection and pay her some attention. She's said in interviews she started getting surgery so that boys would fancy her.

TinselTwins Sat 23-Sep-17 00:22:16

I think she looks good, certainly better than I've ever looked, but she looks like a good looking 30 year old not a 20 year old. That look of having had lots of work done is always aging

IHaveBrilloHair Sat 23-Sep-17 00:26:14

I saw recent photos of Kim Kardashian, and I was shocked, her thong barely covered anything, and her hips and bum were just weirdly out of proportion.
I won't lie, I do like sleb crap, but to an extent, and this makes me feel really uncomfortable.

IHaveBrilloHair Sat 23-Sep-17 00:29:34

If there is a pregnancy it will be very stage managed, at every turn.

IClavdivs Sat 23-Sep-17 00:35:45

A new book claims that back in the day Kris Jenner engineered the release of Kim K's sex tape to boost her public profile and engender interest in KK.

It's probably completely false, and I don't care whether or not it is, but it indicates something that people seem to be prepared to so readily believe a rumour that paints a mother's actions in a rather bad light.

AngeloMysterioso Sat 23-Sep-17 00:38:23

it indicates something that people seem to be prepared to so readily believe a rumour that paints a mother's actions in a rather bad light.

Not just "a mother". Everyone has seen with their own eyes how ready Kris is to commodify her kids

OlennasWimple Sat 23-Sep-17 00:47:31

A new book claims that back in the day Kris Jenner engineered the release of Kim K's sex tape to boost her public profile and engender interest in KK

I thought that was well-known old news? confused

Incidentally, Kylie and Kendall found Bruce (as he was then) trying on their clothes when they were little (10 yo or so). As well as the rest of the Kardashian circus, they have had all of that to deal with as well, poor kids

TinselTwins Sat 23-Sep-17 00:54:16

It is such a violation for a father to wear his daughters clothes for his own enjoyment!

And to then have thousands of people tell them they should APPLAUD him for it???

That is going to make it harder to trust your own personal boundaries re how other people can use you!!

Maybe83 Sat 23-Sep-17 00:54:29

What utter rubbish. She moved out at 17/18 she owns several businesses has lived pretty much with one boyfriend and now has a new one.

I think considering the biology behind pregnancy her mother had little to do with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now