Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Clarks outlet for Infant shoes

(7 Posts)
YouShoesYouLose Thu 21-Sep-17 09:03:09

DD (18m) needs new shoes. I can go to a Clarks outlet (Holloway/Seven Sisters) or normal shops, but they are in opposite directions. Does the outlet measure feet? Is it worth it in terms of having shoes? I'm not particularly fussy about style as long as they are practical.

scaredofthecity Thu 21-Sep-17 09:05:49

My local outlet does. I pretty much always buy DSs shoes there. But there isn't a lot of choice so you can't be fussy. I just get whatever pair fits!

YouShoesYouLose Thu 21-Sep-17 09:19:52

Thanks, I think it's probably worth trying first to see if I can get some a bit cheaper.

confusedofengland Thu 21-Sep-17 09:45:31

If you can get her feet measured this website often has cheaper Clarks & other brand name shoes for sale fairly cheaply - I think they are last season's designs or similar. I have used them before & found the delivery is fast & the quality fine

shoesforkids.co.uk

YouShoesYouLose Thu 21-Sep-17 10:02:46

Thanks, that might be a good option once I know her size.

MiaowTheCat Thu 21-Sep-17 10:41:30

Check the outlet stocks kids - I know a couple of the Clarks outlets near my mums one does and one doesn't.

YouShoesYouLose Thu 21-Sep-17 13:44:06

Thanks everyone I managed to get some I'm happy with. They measured her feet although didn't fit the shoes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now